Help, Please!

Jay was at the park with the boys talking about possibly doing a weekend away when he got a call from Zoe.

Hey, Zoe. What's up?

Put me on speaker.

Okay.

Jay put Zoe on speaker and told the boys to be quiet.

Jordan has just called, telling Will and I to go to the 21st. Can you meet us there?

Yeah. I'll me-

Jay was interrupted by Antonio tapping his shoulder.

"51 has responded to a fire at Jordan's apartment." He said.

Zoe, meet me at her apartment, do not go inside.

Okay. Will do.

All the boys got into their cars and sped off to Jordan's apartment. Hank had told Adam the news and that he would meet them there.

When they arrived, there were two cars blocking the door of the building.

"What the hell is going on?" Asked Jay towards Hank, who was talking to Boden.

"All exits are blocked by something heavy on the inside and two cars have been parked over the front. We are trying to get in now. What floor does she live on?"

"34th." Said Jay.

"Does the elevator work?"

"Normally yes but if someone is trying to kill her, they've probably stopped it."

"Shit. Guys, we need to move those cars now!" Ordered Boden.

Jordan and Kelly were running out of air and the fire was spreading quickly.

"We have to get out of here. We're running out of oxygen." Said Kelly.

"The water from the tap, it will give us oxygen."

"I know. Dawson and I were in a situation like this."

Jordan stood up and reached for the tap, switching it on. She took a sip and so did Kelly before it switched off.

"I thought you had a good apartment."

"I do. What the hell is going on?"

"Call 51."

"Why are they here?"

"Because I called them instead of 911."

Jordan called Boden and held the phone out in front of them, on speaker.

Jordan. Are you guys okay?

The water has turned off in the apartment. We're running out of oxygen.

Jordan erupted into a coughing fit as Boden was trying to talk to her.

We are trying our best to get in. They've blocked all the entrances from the inside with something heavy.

Same with our door.

They've also parked two cars over the main entrance.

Just get to us as soon as you can. Can you put Jay on the phone?

I'm here, Jordan. It's Jay.

Listen if we don't make it out of here. I just want you to know that I love you, okay?

I love you too. You're gonna be okay.