Okay?

"Are they okay?" Asked Jay as he stood up.

"We don't know about Zoe's condition." Said Will through tears.

"But hopefully Jordan should pull through. We won't know if she is stable until she wakes up. We had to intubate her to help her breathe and gave her two units of blood." Said Crockett.

"Will she be okay, though?" Jay asked.

"I'm sorry but we won't know until she wakes up."

"Okay. Thanks Doc." Said Jay as he slumped back into his chair.

"Can we see her though?" Asked Hank.

"Yeah. Only two at a time." Responded Crockett as Will walked out, wiping his eyes.

Crockett took Jay to go and see Jordan by himself because the Unit wanted to give Jay some time alone with her.

"Please Jordan. Wake up. I need you." Whispered Jay as he kissed her hand.

"You okay, bud?" Asked Will as he walked into the room.

"Yeah. You?"

"No." Said Will as he broke down into tears.

Jay took him into a hug and held him for a bit. As they were hugging, there was a small sound of coughing behind them.

"Can someone please page Dr Marcel?" Asked Will.

Will walked up to Jordan as she slowly started to wake up. She looked down and saw herself intubated and started to panic.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. I've got you." Said Jay as he held her hand and placed one hand on her cheek.

"Hey, Jordan. I'm glad you're awake. I'm going to take this out now, it might be a little uncomfortable." Said Crockett as he started to detach some of the parts.

Will held out a bowl for her incase she threw up, which she did. She erupted into a coughing fit and Jay grabbed her some water so she could speak.

"How are you feeling?" Asked Crockett.

"Tired. Slightly in pain." Croaked Jordan.

"Drink some more water." Said Jay.

*Hank's Pov*

I was stood with the rest of the unit in the waiting room when Will walked in.

"How's Zoe?" I asked.

"Zoe is now out of surgery but there is a chance she won't wake up for a-a f-f-few days." Stuttered Will as he held back tears.

"Come here." Said Kevin as he walked up to Will and gave him a hug.

"Also. Um...Jordan is awake. Y-you guys can go see her."

"Have you told Jordan or Jay about Zoe's condition?" Asked Antonio.

"No and if they ask, c-"

"-we'll tell them." I said, interrupting Will so he didn't have to explain anymore because he was already struggled to speak.

"Can you tell me what happened?" Asked Crockett as we walked through the door.

"Um. Not much. Oh. I remember s-." Started Jordan but then she stopped herself.

I looked towards Kelly and Jay who just gave me a strange look of confusion.

"How is Zoe?" Asked Jordan.

"I need you to answer my question first." Said Crockett.

"You can't keep information from me about my sister. How is she?" Asked Jordan again.