Love

*Kelly's Pov*

I walked outside with Jordan and we took a seat at the edge of the pier. We had both crossed our legs and were watching the sunset.

"So, what did you see?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?"

"When I nearly died, I saw memories of Shay and I. And then I saw you."

"I didn't see anything." She lied.

"When you and Zoe died for a few minutes, what did you see?" I pushed again.

I didn't want to make her uncomfortable but I wanted her to know that she wasn't alone. Looking in her eyes, I could see that being down here was great but she was also hurting.

"My mom."

"Wow. What was it like?"

"We were on a lovely sandy beach like that episode from greys and she was stood outside a little white beach hut."

"What did you talk about?"

"Just how much we miss her. She told us to pick up Sniper 'cause my mom's old friend had passed away. And then she told us to come here for the holdiay to spread these." Said Jordan as she picked up the vase of her mom's ashes.

"That's nice." I smiled as I pulled her in for a sideways hug.

"Oh and Shay wanted me to tell you she misses you and that she is happy you found Stella."

"W-what? You talked to her?" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Yeah. She was happy to see me and was so happy to see you with Stella."

"That's um...great." I smiled as more tears rolled down my face.

"She also predicted that I wasn't 100% lesbian." She laughed.

"She was always great at that." I laughed.

"Did she say anything else?"

"She told me her Christmas wish."

"And what's that."

"That I tell Jay I like him."

"Well, I think he likes you too." I said as I pointed to Jay on the lake.

He was on a light coloured wooden boat with flowers and candles round the edge. He had also made a flower crown for him and Jordan. He stood up, holding out his hand for Jordan to take. She let out a small giggle as she stepped on board the boat.

"Here you go, my princess." Said Jay as he placed the flower crown on her head.

Jordan took a seat opposite Jay as he started rowing to the middle of the lake.

*No One's Pov*

"I thought I would take us on an actual date."

"Well we have said we love each other so many times. We did miss some steps." Laughed Jordan.

When they got to the middle, they turned to watch the sunset as Jay pulled out some pizza boxes.

Once they had finished eating, they sat in the bottom dip of the boat and had their legs over the edge and their heads resting on the side.

"I just want to say thank you." Said Jordan.

"For what?"

"For this. For everything. For you mainly. You have saved me countless times and I have put you through so much shit with my troubling ways."