Hospital

"I'm fine." Coughed Hank.

Jordan searched Hank's body for any GSWs and found one by his chest and one in his abdomen.

She kept pressure on the wound and tried to call for an ambulance but her radio was busted and so was Hank's.

A taxi drove past and stopped by them. The man got out his car and pulled a gun.

"Did you hurt him?" The man asked.

"N-no. This is my boss. We're police." Jordan said.

The man looked at his hand where the gun was and then ran back to his car.

"I don't care that you have a gun! Please just call an ambulance?" Jordan begged.

The man put the gun in his vehicle and then called 911.

"Can I do anything else?" Asked the man.

"Just stand by the road and wave so the ambo can see you." Said Jordan.

"Okay."

The man stood at the edge of the road waving as Jordan kept pressure on Hank's wounds.

"C'mon! Stay awake, Hank. Stay with me!" Cried Jordan.

Ambulance 61 pulled up behind them and the two paramedics rushed out. Brett grabbed as many gauzes as possible to stop the bleeding.

"We can't go anywhere until we get this bleeding under control. I can't work by myself."

"Let me come with."

"You know medical training now?"

"I did from the rangers but I can't focus on saving him. If I drive, can Violet help you?"

"That's practically illegal." Said Violet.

"I drive a police car, I can drive an ambo."

"Fine."

Jordan drove them to the hospital with lights and sirens blaring. Violet and Brett had stopped the bleeding by the time they got to Med but Hank need an OR, now.

"Who's driving?" Asked Ethan.

Jordan stepped out of the drivers seat as the two doctors just had shocked faces.

"What have we got?" Asked Crockett.

"Hank Voight. Two GSWs one to the shoulder, the other in the lower abdomen." Announced Brett.

Crockett and the two paramedics rolled Voight into the hospital and took him straight up to surgery. Ethan walked towards Jordan to try and calm her down and ask if she was hurt.

"Jordan, are you hurt anywhere?"

"No. Ignore me. Focus on Hank."

"Crockett is dealing with Hank. I need to help you. Are you hurt anywhere?"

"I'm fine. Just help him."

"Jordan! Jordan, look at me, okay?"

Jordan turned to look at Ethan, her hands were shaking and her voice was quivering.

"We are going to do everything we can for Hank but I need to know if you are hurt anywhere."

"Okay."

"Have you been shot, stabbed, cut, kicked, punched, anything?"

"Um, yeah. O-one of them, stabbed me."
"No, no. H-he just cut my leg. Like graised it with a knife."

"Okay, let's get you checked out. I see a few bruises, were you punched?"

"Um, I think so."

"Kicked?"

"Um, yeah." Said Jordan as she looked past Ethan.

Ethan put one arm round the back of Jordan's back and helped walk her to a room. Her hands and clothes were covered in blood but she didn't care. She only cared about Hank.

"Hey, Jordan. It's me, Will. You okay?"

"I'm fine. Just help someone who actually needs it."

Jordan hopped off the bed but Maggie and Ethan blocked the door so she couldn't leave.

"I don't want to have to sedate you but I will if you don't let us help you."

"Help me? I'm not the one you should be helping. Help Hank."

"Crockett is helping Hank, okay? Just calm down."

"Calm down? I just watched my boss get shot and now I'm covered in his blood and I don't even know if he's going to survive. Don't tell me to calm down!"

Jordan looked down at her hands and everything started to come back to her. She realised where she was and that she had to call the others.

"I need to call the others and Zoe."

"No, you need to rest."

"Jordan, look at me. Please just sit down."

Ethan nodded to Will but Will shook his head to disagree.

"One more try." Will mouthed to Ethan.

"I'll call them Jordan. I'll tell them what happened." Said Maggie.

"That's fine but please just let me go. You can't keep me here."

Blood started to drip onto the floor from Jordan's leg. Will closed his eyes and sighed before giving Ethan the nod.

Ethan wrapped his arm round Jordan's waist and injected her neck with something to sedate her. She tried to put up a fight and elbow Ethan but he grabbed her arms.

"llámalos." Said Jordan.

("Call them")

She passed out in Ethan's arms and he picked her up and placed her on the bed. Will hung a blood bag and inserted an IV into her arm.

Maggie and April got Jordan changed into a hospital gown because they didn't have any clothes for her after hers were soaked in Hank's blood and Ethan still needed to stich up her leg.

As Ethan was sorting out Jordan's leg, Will was calling Jay.

Hey, Jay.

Hey, I can't talk for too long. We can't find Hank or Jordan. They aren't answering their radios either.

I know.

What do you mean you know?

Get the unit, pick up Zoe and meet me at the hospital.

What happened?

Hank was shot.

And Jordan?

I'll explain when you get here.

She's going to live right?

Yes Jay, she'll live.

And Hank?

I don't know. Just get down here.

Jay hung up the phone and then told the team to get in their cars and go to the hospital. Zoe had left earlier to head home so Jay drove to pick her up.

"Hey, Jay. What's up?" Asked Zoe as she opened the door.

"We need to go to the hospital."

"Is Jordan okay?"

"I don't know much but I do know that she's going to live."

"Thank god." Sighed Zoe.

Zoe hopped in Jay's truck as he drove them to he hospital to meet the others. They ran in and met the others in the waiting room.

"Is everything okay?" Asked Kevin to Will.

"Not really." Said Will.