Chapter [12]

Chapter [12]
He's not so bad
^^^^^^^

Skeleton was in pain.
But that was understandable.
He had been pushed out of a window, after all.

"Oh my fucking God Skel?! Are you okay?!

Skeleton just lifted his head up and locked eyes with Wither. He had no expression on his face, other than a couple tears that were trekking down his face.

"Yeah. I'm perfectly fucking fine, Wither."

He replied, his voice practically dripping in sarcasm.

"Actually, now that you mention it... I..— I'm not feeling so goo—"

And with another Thump! And a noticeable Crack! Skeleton had dropped to the floor.

"Shit!"

Wither shouted, teleporting over to Skeleton and then teleporting back to their house.
Putting Skeleton on his bed, he began brewing potions, speeding them up so they would be ready faster.
Skeleton obviously needed medical attention, and potions would most likely help him.

"What is this, anyway?"

Skeleton asked tiredly, wincing as he moved up the bed.
Wither, who didn't realised that he'd woken up, almost dropped the potion that he was making, using his abilities to make it hover in the air, millimetres above the floor.
Bringing it back up to him, he passed it back to Skeleton, the same pink liquid sloshing around in the same shaped bottle as before.

"The potion? It's a potion of harming. Should heal you back up."

"That doesn't make sense. Harming means to hurt."

"You're undead, Skeleton. Healing harms you and harming heals you."

Wither just sighed and turned around as Skeleton made a hissing noise as he had obviously poured the liquid onto his arm.

Damned Skeleton. Shouldn't his parents have taught him about potions?

Wither thought, going back to his cauldron and brewing stand.

Stupid Wither Skeleton. Thinking I know about shit like this when my parents are no longer around to teach me.

Wither's eyes widened, but he didn't turn around. Skeleton thought that, so it was obviously something that he didn't want Wither to hear. So he pretended not to. Yet he wasn't going to pretend that he wasn't curious, because he was.

"Say, Skeleton, why are you so scared of me?"

Wither asked, summoning a cloth to clean out the empty bottles that were laying about in his room.
Skeleton tensed behind him, almost in shock, yet he knew Wither would ask eventually.

"U-uhm, no..- no reason! I..-"

Skeleton stammered, hesitating and considering how to word it.

Well I'm not just gonna fucking say 'oh, Wither Skeletons attacked my family and I was the only one that I saw leave so the rest of them could possibly be dead, and you are a Wither Skeleton as well, make the fucking connection', am I?

"I'm not scared of you, honestly!"

Skeleton said, slightly smiling sadly.

Wither had froze. He hadn't meant to pry, but Skeleton had basically just exposed himself.

Sighing again, he put down what he was holding and went to sit over on the bed with Skeleton.

"What are you—?!"

Wither wrapped his arms around Skeleton, engulfing him in a hug.

"I'm sorry about your family, Skeleton..."

Tears sprung to Skeleton's eyes once again, but this time in pure sadness.

Maybe he's not so bad...

^^^^^^^

Xx