Chapter [5]

Chapter [5]
Roommates?! With him?!
^^^^^^^

It was break time for the mobs after the test, something they needed.

"I can't believe you got 87 percent! Doing Wither—"

"Hello."

Pigman started, but was interrupted by Wither.

"I just wanted to congratulate your test score, especially as you're new. This test mix up has happened multiple times before, and none of them had got above 40%. It was quite funny."

Wither said, indicating to Pigman. Dispite his laid back behaviour, Skeleton still couldn't shake the fact that he was a Wither Skeleton.

"T-thank you, Wither."

Skeleton said, keeping a straight face, although mentally he was cursing at himself for stuttering slightly.

"We have five minutes left of break, by the way."

Wither said, before walking off.
Zombie sighed.

~~~~~

"So, I told you all that you all would be sharing a house with the person that you sit next to in class. Skeleton, now that your here, your roommate will be Wither. Don't worry, the houses are big enough to claim entire rooms for yourself."

Skeleton froze once again.

Roommates?!
With him?!
Shit.

Okay. Skeleton follows the others outside, so that Herobrine can show him which house is his (Wither already knows), but wither puts his hand on Skeleton's shoulder, making him shudder slightly.
Wither notices this, but doesn't say anything.

"I know where we're going, I can take you if you want? Since we're roommates, you know?"

Skeleton swallows.
Not really-

"Yeah sure, that'll be great."

"Okay, well, close your eyes, the others usually get nauseous when I teleport them."

"Teleport?—"

Wither teleported him and Skeleton to the front of a house in front of a large grassy field, filled with flowers.
Behind it was a forest, leading on to a lake.
Skeleton gasped, and Wither grinned proudly.

"Yeah... I managed to snag the best house."

Skeleton still didn't trust Wither, and he had a right to do so, but the house that they were sharing was amazing.

Skeleton swung open the door and stepped inside, and it was like a mini palace.
Checking out all of the rooms, one of the caught Skeleton's attention the most.
A massive drawing room, one perfect for artists, it's was already stacked with paper and filled with the finest sketching pencils and pens.

"You can have this room, I've never been one for art."

Wither said, making Skeleton jump, he forgot that he was behind him.

~~~~~

"So are you alright with your house and your roommate, everyone?"

Skeleton wasn't that happy having a Wither Skeleton as a roommate, and wanted to change, but everyone else seemed happy with theirs and he didn't want to ruin their happiness.
So he just nodded.
Wither didn't really seem to care who he was with.

"So now it's just transferring my stuff now... shit! I'm not gonna have enough space."

"You can have my two chests..."

Skeleton didn't really want to get on his bad side, if he could teleport, which Wither Skeletons weren't supposed to do, what else could he do?

"Why? What about your stuff?"

He crossed his arms and stared directly at Skeleton, who did the same with the exact intensity.

"I'll be fine."

He said, handing over the two chests.

"I already have my stuff in my inventory."

Now this seemed to intrigue Wither.

"You don't have much then, huh?"

"Nope."

They were silent after that, Wither using his abilities to teleport his stuff to his chests. Skeleton didn't notice, and began stringing his bow up onto the armour stand along with his father's iron helmet.
He refused to take the ring that Gally made off, as it might be lost.

"Hey."

Skeleton's head snapped round at the greeting. It came from Wither.

"Where'd you get the ring?"

"My little sister mode it for me, if you must know."

He swallowed and turned away, refusing to talk about it anymore. He wouldn't talk about the bow or helmet either.

Wither seemed interested in him, which Skeleton hated as he usually hated attention, especially from a Wither Skeleton.
He chose to ignore him, but instead this just gave more curiosity to Wither.

Skeleton sat in the drawing room, his head in his hands.

"Roommates. With him."

He sighed and went to get up.

^^^^^^^

Xx