What I've been up to.

A small florescent bulb in a sea of darkness, seemingly floating midair cuts through revealing a cold, dark concrete floor. In the middle of such was a tall, slim and finely dressed gentleman, his hat covering his entire face. One hand behind his back, and another one raised, a sock puppet is being held up-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MafioCat: *Sigh...* This simply won't work...

Narrator: This is the 5th time you've crumpled the script, there is no need for you to write some masterful ARG-type shit.

MafioCat: I know but, I just want to end on a high note, or at least give a memorable opening to-

Narrator: Look, just sit down and write everything you want. It's NOT that hard. God, if I weren't on a 50-year blood pact with you, I would've left by now, but NO! You need someone other than yourself to help with "writing"-

MafioCat: Be quiet now! We already have this entire part written out. There is no use deleting this now. I guess I'll first start off with what I said in the last author notes. The thing about school.

//Shool//

(This entire segment, from henceforth, will basically be me just mindlessly taking.)

It really has been an interesting time for me when it comes to school. Initially, I thought I would just... use all my free time, after doing homework, to work on this fanfiction. But, here we are now. It is not because of anything wasting my time, or at least prevent me from writing. And it's not because of any "bullying" from anyone discouraging me. To the few that I've told, they seem very supportive of my writing career.

I'm not suffering from social anxiety, no... because it seems I'm the only confident person at times, like uniform activities with me being the only responsive on, with another 1 or 2 people also interacting, and I've also been complimented for my acting ability when our classes have roleplayed. Oh yeah, roleplay. Well, you see, not getting too into it, I normally just wing it, as in being fully improvised. Anyways, let's get back to the main topic, or at least, relates to this site.

And to be clear, I've never felt more socially alive than right now, at school which is super fucking weird... or at least to what other Wattpad stories may tell you. You see, whenever, or at least regularly with the types of stories that I used to read on this site, they always portray school as a daft obstacle or a wall in the protagonist's life. They always skim over the classes, they always villainise the teachers and the students and they generally make the school in their stories seem miserable. Which is something I get. It is always good to vent your frustration, however, I see it as better to at least note the positivities of school, like it is a social environment, providing a sorta guardian figure for the student body or covering more interactions with classmates through conversation. 

What I'm getting at is how schools in Wattpad stories, always seem to be heavily underused or villainised. I'm not saying make schools look like heaven, no. Instead, I'm more talking about having it seen in a more grey sense of the outlook. Some bad and some good. 

Now, why am I going on a writing spree about this topic? Well, in my point of view, I've felt as though I've been enlightened, to not be nihilistic about the place that I spend most of my childhood in and to appreciate the things that it provides.

//Family//

This one subject I feel is something I still am struggling with, however, my relationship with my many, many uncles, aunties, cousins and nieces and nephews is something I don't want to cover, not now. Instead, I'll talk about my IMMEDIATE family, like brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers. Speaking about them, being the youngest son means my older siblings will be the first to leave for college.

(This part will be a very personal part of my life)

It's... very weird. I spent my whole life getting used to them being around that... having the whole to yourself is weird. I mean, I want to withhold as much info about my siblings as much as possible, because deep down, I respect and love them.

I've gotten used to one of my siblings not being around, my eldest has left for nearly 5 years. But, the middle sibling has also recently left for college, it's weird. He's still in my country, but in a year's time, he's going to leave the entire subcontinent my country is located entirely.

My and my parent's relationship is... I just don't want to talk about that. They aren't in a rocky relationship with each other, it's just that I don't feel that comfortable talking about it.

//Online life//

This, I feel is something that I can talk about in great detail, however, I can't really express it because of my limited writing ability. So let's start.

I've been using discord for about a year already and because of that, I've been able to expand my outlook on the world, memes, philosophy and arguments, I've done a lot. And in just one server.

Look, I can't speak for all, but I'm thankful for choosing the right server and community.

There is also a bunch of small-scale RP servers that I've joined of which I've made good friends. I've also been doing some other things as well that I don't want to get into.

But, why exactly am I covering this topic?

Why am I talking about anything at all?

Well you see, this chapter is to just, you know that I'm doing well. It's just that I feel burnt out. Don't expect any updates soon...

This is a rushed chapter... I just wanted the audience who remembers this fanfiction to know that I'm not dead.

I just, yeah. I'm just burnt out. That's, basically it. I'll see you next time, whenever that time may be.