Chapter 12 (State accusation)

(Axel, adventurer guild, around 6 pm)

Everyone was partying in the guild with the destruction of the Mobile Fortress Destroyer. Because of the large bounty by the kingdom to exterminate the Destroyer, me and Kazuma's party were each given 100 million tomorrow for playing a large part in the extermination.

But despite the fact I destroyed a large part of the forest, basically killing millions of wildlife, which imma check my stats later, I wasn't punished nor reprimanded! And I thought because destroying a bunch of monsters and forests will cause the number of kill quests to plummet destroying the more experienced adventurer's income, whilst also strangling the novice adventurer's who do easy quests like herb gathering. Their explanation for the entire thing was because something like this always happens in the winter, and the adventurer's around Axel getting a livable amount that can last them for a few weeks, it was fine.

(Y/N): Hey, Kazuma? Don't you think you are going a bit... overboard?

Kazuma: WHO CARES (Y/N)! WE'RE STILL ALIVE, EVERYTHING HAS GONE PERFECTLY AND WITH THE MONEY I'VE GOTTEN, I'VE FINALLY CLEARED MY DEBT! LIFE IS GREAT! HEY CUTIE, CAN I GET ANOTHER!

Megumin: Darkness, can't I just have a little! Kazuma and Aqua are having fun!

Darkness: No Megumin, you can't! You are far too young!

Aqua: KAZUMA, I- IS IT JUST ME OR SOMETHING ELSE, LATELY, I'VE BEEN FEELING SOMETHING DEEP IN MY BEAUTIFUL HEART-

Kazuma was drunk off of his feet, Aqua is confessing to him, Megumin was talking to... actually, who was she again? I think... oh yeah! Darkness was preventing Megumin from drinking (which is the good thing by the way). Maybe I should at least interact with her, yeah that seems like a good idea.

(Y/N): Hey there Darkness, I haven't talked to you before, but I'm an acquaintance of Kazuma, so nice to meet you! 

Darkness: Hey Megumin, can you please sit still for a moment. Ah- yes, hello there. I am Darkness. A proud crusader for the Eris order!

(Y/N): Eris order? Why the hell- wait... Nevermind. Sorry for my rudeness.

Darkness: Ehem, that's fine. I will let you off with this one time. But, I do have one question though- 

(Y/N): I'm all ears!

She seemed normal to say the least, but then again, this is Kazuma's party so this conversation might degrade soon. Also, if she's part of Eris' religion, it might be better if I used her other identity instead.

Darkness: -HOW DO YOU ALREADY KNOW MY NAME?! ARE YOU A PERVERTED STALKER WHO WANTS TO KIDNAP ME AND TO MAKE ME HIS PERSONEL TOY?!? OR WORKING WITH OLDER PERVERTED MEN TO CAPTURE ME, AND CORRUPT ME TO TURN ME INTO A SEX SLAVE?! ALSO, THAT MAGIC YOU USED, IF YOU CAN, COULD YOU USE IT ON ME INSTEAD TO LIFT SOME OF YOUR MAGICAL STRESS!

Ah yes, comedic timing! How wonderful! It seems as if she's a masochistic nymphomaniac! Usually, I'd most definitely want to take her to bed because... ya know? But the fact she thinks in 5-dimensional chess levels of masochistic desire is where I draw the line!

(Y/N): Well, you see. I was the one who saved you whilst you were knocked out when you were attacked by the rookie killer. And how do I know your name? Well, it's because my party member "Chris" told me when I passed out from exhaustion.

Darkness: WAIT- YOU KNOW CHRIS?!

(Y/N): U- Uhm yeah I do know her, we're good friends! Is something wrong?

Darkness: Oh, sorry, I lost my cool there for a moment. Chris was my first friend when I started adventuring, she was, and still is, near and dear to me. The last time I saw her was 3 months ago, and the fact that you know her is amazing! Can I see her?