18. Country Ownership

Y/n took a sip from a cup of water that a soldier gave her just a moment ago. She was tired. Two days of unexpected war and suddenly, this big world destruction duo of medium and a wriggly black thing in the sky came all of the sudden.

Y/n felt like her sleep was trying to catch up but couldn't sleep as she alerted herself to what will happen in the medium that is currently immobile and kneeling on the ground.

She put her cup down and stood up turning her head around, spotting another two strange individuals watching on the sidelines. By strange means suspicious. Their entire body are covered in an overall cloth as if some type of occultists.

Y/n decided to fly by them. Secretly as she teleported to their backs and listened to their merry conversations.

The girl who was listening while being on her invisible form, didn't look happy at all. 

"If Solomon keeps on interfering with us like this, it will take another time to see the great lord again." one man said.

"Should we take this opportunity to kill him?" 

"But he is surrounded by metal vessel users and soldiers. It is going to be hard to do so."

"We really have to wait for another opportunity." 

Y/n lost all shines in her jeweled eyes once more. Her body slowly appeared behind them as she moved forward. The clothed men turned and both flew back. "You!" one man exclaimed.

"So, you're group seemed responsible for this. Can you tell me more?" Y/n asked.

"Kill the girl!" the man declared and both attacked Y/n. Which is sadly a bad move.

Within a foot distance, hands flew out in the air with blood curdling screams. Y/n used her magic to slam them down to the far ground. Strong enough not to let them die. She landed with her feet stepping on both backs.

"Speak now, who is responsible for this?" she asked.

"Isn't it obvious?! It's Matal Mogamett himself!" one of the man cried as he felt the pain in his decapitated hands.

"Oh?" The next one to fly off were their feet. Scream resonated in the empty grounds again. "Where are you from?"

They only wriggled and shouted. "Save us! Save us!"

"Really?" Y/n stabbed one on the shoulder, having him cry louder. But no one really spoke. "I guess I made a mistake." she hummed. Her eyes, glaring down coldly at the people under her feet. "I should have started with the nails first, shouldn't I?" 

She sighed. Looked up and saw that the creature finally exploded. It was finally over.

"But I guess we'll get that opportunity soon." She said, looking down and with an ordinary sway of her sharp blade, cut off the heads of the enemy.

She took both heads in one hand to inquire those who might knew them, but as she flew back, she noticed that the air in the shore was suffocating. That's when it dawned to her... Seven seas alliance, Reim Empire and Kou Empire... doesn't seem to get along in real life.

Aladdin approached Kouen bewildered. "Didn't you promise to withdraw your shoulders?" he asked.

"No, our original target had always been here. Magnostadt. Regardless of who the object changed into, this will not change" Kouen replied.

"No way..." Aladdin said in disbelief as the three parties stood very closely to each other.

Taunts were exchanged and several opinions about the matter risen. Even the alliance of the seven seas towards Reim were finally revealed. But what irritated Y/n was Sinbad's very kind words: