04. Foreign Affairs

Y/n decided to watch the sixth kodor after leaving Kouha.

She didn't have classes actually, she just used it as an excuse since she wanted to practice her swordsmanship today after asking permission to miss Myers to use at least a part of the training field.

Of course, Myers was delighted to have a first kodor student thinking about the importance of physical strength.

As soon as she stepped out of the field, Aladdin immediately saw her. The boy waved happily and ran towards her with glee. "Y/n!" He called out.

Y/n smiled at him while on the process of tying her hair. "Still working hard, Aladdin." she praised.

"Yes. Are you going to join us?"

"Of course. I need to warm up first." She replied.

"Really?" Sai Lin, the only female magician left in the sixth kodor asked with great expectation.

"Yes." Y/n assured while doing some stretches.

"Alright!" Myers slapped her whip on the ground to take everyone's attention. "Y/n will be joining you with physical training. She is already in the first kodor but is willing to take a sixth kodor's subject. Seriously, others should learn her example. Now start!"

The students began to run.

Y/n stayed still confused.

Myers looked at the girl in question.

"What's the first exercise?" She decided to ask.

"Oh, run three laps before climbing the stairs up." She pointed.

"Oh. I'll be going on ahead, miss Myers." She began to run and caught up with Aladdin and everyone. By the third lap, the others seems to have started feeling their breathing getting heavier.

They were slowing down a bit so Y/n matched Aladdin's pace who was determined to be on the lead. But he collapsed. A cue for Myers to electrocute her students awake.

Y/n went ahead and finished the task, reaching the top of the stairs. Later on, she started walking down again, finding that the others are close halfway from the finish line. Although that finish line is a bit far...

They began collapsing again and electrocution followed.

"You're free to do your own training activities. You have all rights to use it." Myers told her. "Meanwhile, I will have to do things the hard way." She gripped her whip, followed by her boobs suddenly bouncing that gave Aladdin the rythm to go on.

"Thank you." Y/n walked off, picking up the wooden sword she had prepared earlier and started swinging it.

But then again... isn't this boring? Playing sword alone won't improve anything at all.

Y/n flicked her finger and decided to create a copy of Felix. The redhead almost immediately popped out of thin air holding a similar wooden sword.

Y/n was satisfied. "Alright clone Felix. Fight me." She said.

The clone smiled. Two people facing each other made a fencing greeting as both turned away from each other. Both created a countdown until the signal went.

Two people faced each other and charged forward hitting each other's wooden swords in the same position.

Y/n's first swordsmanship teacher was actually felix. But because Felix is a busy man, they looked for the person who could match Felix's caliber. Although not as strong as him, as long as he taught what he needed to teach then it's fine.

Meanwhile, a crowd was formed from the corridors to watch what was going on. The famous girl from the first kodor is currently fighting a seemingly strong swordsman.