15. Temporary Retreat and Reunion

(So we'll continue the magi mania. I have 3 chapters prepared after a few hours of aggressive and unplanned typing when I woke up.)

Aladdin soon awakened his Magi powers and managed to absorb the rukh and the country was able to recreate their barrier back after pushing away the Reim soldiers with the use of the sand, taking them away by force like a stormy ocean.

Everyone rejoiced as they saw the barriers rebuild and a Magi was announced by their side. However, beside the river of dirt, a huge boulder exploded which silenced the entire mages. They all turned their heads towards the site and thought that it was an enemy, but as soon as the a familiar shadow finally revealed itself, the finally calmed down.

"Y-Y/n?! What happened to you?!" Sphintus was the first one to react. His eyes looked on both the girl and the deep ground.

"That Fanalis person named Mu? Where is he?" Y/n asked, her aura filled with spine chilling atmosphere.

Titus looked at her, seemingly a bit afraid as he heard her say the name of one of their king candidates and household members, very casually yet with a killing intent. "Y/n, don't say that about him. Mu is one of Lady Scheherazade's trusted Metal vessel user, Mu Alexius." specially since she's a princess, didn't she hate being vulgar?

Sphintus approached her and noticed that she was slightly covered in dust and dirt. "What happened? Seriously?"

"That gorilla buried me alive. Is that enough excuse to cut his sorry head?" Y/n was really itching to cut heads.

Titus looked in disbelief. It was the first time she felt afraid of Y/n. The princess was showing a really strong killing intent as of now, which made even others shiver.

"What is that?!" However, the fear disrupted as everyone turned their heads up to look at a light flashing into the sky. It was a small light but fairly noticeable as it shines brighter than the sky. Then it passed through the barrier, shattering the borg in an instant finally showing its final appearance.

Y/n's nemesis, aka Mu Alexius, was standing mid air in his djinn equip. Suddenly he struck down and attacked Aladdin, sending the boy into a long distance. Everyone cried the young man's name, fearing that he was injured or worse, penetrated by the blade that broke the borg or died in an instant.

 Everyone cried the young man's name, fearing that he was injured or worse, penetrated by the blade that broke the borg or died in an instant

Mu Alexius (Djinn Equip mode)

It was a good thing that he focused his own shield to both his front and back.

"This person, is angering me even more than I already have." Y/n commented.

She followed as Aladdin tried to defend himself from Mu's attack. Suddenly, the man raised up his weapon and created a large magic circle. A sign which creates the so called extreme magic. Y/n immediately summoned her sword and in an instant and teleported herself to Aladdin's side. Sure enough, even if her sword breaks, her father's barrier will definitely hold. At the same time, another young man had rushed his way to aid.