Class with Juzo

Vera p.o.v
"Crimson, just release the wolves!! She's gonna unleash her pathetic wrath on is if we shave her head." I said. "She won't do nothing. I'll kill her before she does." Growled Crimson. "Yeah, but I don't wanna get expelled. I didn't finish my senior year, because my village sent me here before it even started." I said. "Just unleash them. I put a 5 times power spell on them. She won't be able to hurt your precious babies." I teased. I was instantly hit on the head with a book. I closed my mouth. Melissa was at the end of the corridor. Crimson unleashed the wolves, and they chased after her with incredible speed. Melissa frantically ran away. "I have yet to see her 'great magic' " I muttered, my arms crossed. Crimson lifted up my bang. "Show your face once in a while. When you sneak up on people like that, it'll make them even more scared. " she said. "You haven't seen scary yet." I responded, walking into the classroom. Class has begun.

The history of battle is sooooo boring. No one cares about the past. Just the future and the present. Well, I don't care. Fallen looks pretty into it. So does Bubbly. Niko just sat there applying lipgloss. I started to space out. I was day dreaming - a big weakness of mine. I was really into it too. Then the door busted open. I snapped out of it, hitting my head on the table. "Ow...." I muttered, and rubbed my head. Melissa chuckled. At least my clothes don't look like they've been put in the shredder. The person who opened the door: Juzo. "Hello! My name is Juzo Yashizaki! Nice to meet you! And Crimson is my best friend! Look she's right there! With Vera! They have- " I clapped my hand over his mouth. I dragged him by the collar over to a seat near us and sat back down. He plopped himself in the seat. He was sitting in the row above Crimson. He started to poke her in the head. "Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey.oooh, your hair is soft, and messy. I want to touch it all da- " Crimson grabbed his hand. "Stop. Just.....just stop." She said. And went back to sketching.

After a while, Juso showed us a drawing of his own. It was great. It was Crimson. Except when he showed us his abstract. "Oh my god....it has so many colors it's giving me a headache." I muttered. Crimson sweatdropped. "Yeah....it's great....." She said. And we went back to our dorm. After each Class, we have an hour intervention. So we have a break. Crimson and I went back to the dorm. Miram appeared out of nowhere. With Cornealias. "Hey guys." I said. Miram saw Crimson. He walked up to her. He grabbed her hands. "Will you be my master?" He asked. Juzo appeared above him. He kicked him in the face. "She's my master, Bitch!" He yelled. Cornealias smiled wryly. Crimson blushed. I started to laugh. And then I cracked up. Laz was cracking up before me though. But Juzo didn't stop. He practically beat him up. Cornealias took Miram away. Crimson decided to go out for some fresh air. Everyone agreed it was a good idea. So we met up with Fallen and the others. But Juzo wasn't here. "Hey! Vera. Look at my Andy t-shirt!" Said Fallen. "Andy?" I asked. She nodded her head. "He's my new crush. I face walled. A palm wasn't gonna cut it. And there are no desks outside. I decided to go look for Juzo after 15 minutes.

I found Juzo, whites of his red eyes black, veins on his face. But I didn't know this until he turned to face me when I called his name. He got up. "J-Juzo? This isn't funny." I said.a tear fell from his eye. He had his needle in his hand. He walked towards me. "Holy shi-" I couldn't even swear before he pounced.