Romance and Melissa = revenge

I sighed. "Burnt my hand. Again." I looked down at my palm. It's been forever since I've last seen Laz. Which means more of a chance to get distracted and burn myself. I just got out of the dorm after Fallens long explanation of how Frank Iero is bae. I needed some air after that. I feel bad. I left suffer the talkative Emerald and Fallen. But something else is wrong. Every day that Laz is away, I hurt myself more. "Might as well get a tattoo that says 'pity me' while I'm at it." I muttered, slipping my ridiculously long sleeve down over my hand. The uniform isn't like that. I just made it like that. I love to hide my hands. "And we're gonna let it burn burn burn burn, we're gonna let it burn burn burn burn-" I was interrupted by a familiar voice. "What did you burn? Are you okay? Let me see it." I turned around to see A golden whisp. "Laz...." I said. He turned Human. "Let me see." He said. I lifted up my hand embarrassed. "Dropped the iron again?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "Here." Laz placed a golden bubble over my hand, healing it. "Thanks." I said. "No problem. Didn't I say I'll follow you forever?" He said. "Oh...ye-" I was interrupted. Again. "Laz has a girlfriend, Laz has a girl friend." I stood in a defensive pose. "Oh don't tease the poor boy." I heard someone else say in a thick English accent. "Yeah. I should tease you. Talk like your from the 21st century, bro. " I heard the voice say. "Excuse me, but I am from the time where people spoke like this, even 19 year olds. Which is the age I am. Well, was. Before my soul was reaped. But I shall keep up the tradition. "Well k should- " I was getting tired of this. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled. I slapped my hand over my mouth. "Pardon my laungauge. " I said afterwards. "Show yourselves." I said. All of a sudden, a boy with baby blue hair in a messy bob appeared in front of me. He had on a white tophat with a blue ribbon, a baby blue vest with a white shirt and white pants and shoes. His eyes were also a baby blue. "Cornealias. Lovely to make your acquaintance." He said. He held a cane in his hand, made of dark oak wood. Then a boy with spiky red hair in a ponytail appeared. He had on a red tank top, black shorts and flip flops eyes were red too. . "Sup. the names Miram." He said. Damn. These guys are total opposites. Fire and water, night and day, sun and moon, cat and dog....though sometimes they can get along. Just like cats who are friends with dogs. But Laz looks so different. He has harvest gold hair, pink eyes, black attire.....like how my personality is all over the place. Was I meant to meet him?

Crimson p.o.v
Juzo. I've been keeping this person, this name, from Vera and everyone else. Juzo Yashizaki. The boy who I have feelings for......but Melissa. That mother fucking bitch Melissa. She has him in his grasp. Every time I try to talk to him, here she comes with her probably implants, taking him away from me. We've known each other since middle school. And I feel this way now. "Juzo...." I muttered. I need a walk. "Crimson! Hello! Look at my new stitches!" Juzo was right outside the door. He had my name stitched on his neck ever since middle school.....and Melissa's stitched on his hand from this year. My eyes widened in horror. "Did you do that of your own will?" I asked. "No, Melissa told me too. " He said with a smile. "Aren't they nice- hey, where are you going?" I stormed passed him, fuming. Melissa, you bitch!! You shall pay. I came across Vera with her familiar and two others. "Vera. Melissa did something bad. Let's make her pay. " I said. She took one look at my face and nodded. Good. She trusts me. We ran around the school, sending whisp to find her. "There she is!" Yelled Vera. We stopped. "Vera. I think I can handle this." I said. I dragged her by her horribly died hair to the girls bathroom. I threw her in there and locked the door. There was a surprise in there. A monster.