Crimson and Juzo

Vera p.o.v
I've never seen her so upset in her life. I walked up to her. "So how is locking her in a bathroom getting revenge?" I asked. "Monster. 10 times more powerful." She said. We heard screams of terror come from the door. There was banging, more screaming. I looked at Crimson. Her Ora. It was full of hate. Though it was orange, as if her hatred was mixed with.....pleasure. As if she was feeding off of Melissa's pain and screaming. Her eyes were filled with nostalgia. She took a deep breath. "I'm going to need you to heal someone. Someone you can tell no one about. " said Crimson. "Uh..." I hesitated. "Fine. Take me to them." I said. We walked until we were in an abandoned classroom. There sat a boy with white hair, red pins in it that represents Roman numerals and stitches. So many stitches. "Hello! My name is Juzo Yashizaki -" he began. "Put a sock in it Juzo." Said Crimson. She grabbed his hand. " Make this disappear." She said. "Okay." I said. So I began the process.
-an hour and 30 minutes later-
"All done." I said. "Awwww. My stitches!" Said Juzo. The name Melissa was permanently erased from his hand. "Don't worry. Here's an idea." Said Crimson. She whispered in his ear. "Yay! What a good idea!" He said. I watched him stitch himself. "All done!" He said, and showed me his hand. It said "wolves are beautiful." I gave a sideways glance at Crimson. She shrugged. I face palmed.

Laz p.o.v
Where did she go? I started to worry. Hopefully she's not in a ditch somewhere....."guys spread out. Look for lavender eyes and navy blue hair. Or the screams of agony. She loves watching mortal combat x fatalities on her phone. Okay.....go!" We spread out in search for her.

Vera p.o.v
"So you've guys have known each other since middle school?" I asked, opening the book Masks by E. C. Blake. "Yeah! I'm a happy go lucky guy, as you can see, and I love to explore and have fun! We met when she was running away from me, but she couldn't escape!" Said Juzo, clapping his hands softly. My eye twitched as my mouth gaped wide open. "I was running away for a different reason." Said Crimson. "But we are not talking about that." Juzo nodded. "Yeah. You told me to stay here because you had to explain something!" Said Juzo. He sat down on the floor cross- legged. "Well? Tell me what it is Crimson chan!" He said. "Melissa is bad. Very very bad. She tried to separate you from me. She gave you lies. Listen. Melissa is bad, very, very, bad."
Juzo stared for a movement before smiling and saying "okay! I'll stay away from her then! I won't fail you Crimson chan!" He said. "Wow........tell me what you see in this guy again?" I whispered. "Loyalty. " she said thoughtfully. Huh. Guess that's a good thing to have in a relationship, I guess. I mean, that's what me and Laz have. Oh goddamnit! I forgot about him again! Okay. I know what to do. I brought out my mini speaker, plugged it into the phone a played mortal combat fatalities on the phone. The screams of agony should attract him.

Crimson slapped my head. "People will find us if you don't shut it off!" She said, unplugging the speaker. I forgot she didn't want people finding us here, with an kid who wasn't enrolled in the school. I nodded. "Sorry. I'm gonna leave now. I forgot about my familiar." I said. I closed the book and got up. I left the classroom, and ran straight into a fancy dressed person. I realized it was Cornealias. "Sorry!" I said, and gave him his tophat. He dusted it off. "It's okay Lady Vera. I shall be taking you back to Lazaurus now" he said. We flew to the dorm where Lazaurus was cleaning up everything. "Thanks. You found her." He said. "Why are you cleaning up everything." I said. "I'm bored." He said. "I would look for you if the guys weren't all like 'take it easy dude!' And 'I do believe you need a bit of rest my old friend. You seem all wound up. We will find Lady Vera.' " said Laz mocking his friends. I laughed. "It's been so long since I heard your laugh." He said. "Oh....yeah....anger....issues I guess." I said, shrugging my shoulders. "It's beautiful." He said. "No it's really not. It's weird....and sometimes it makes me sound like a witch." I said. "Well I like it." Said Laz. I blushed a little. Then I tugged on my bangs. Awkward and uncomfortable.....at this rate I'll end up pulling my hair out.

Laz sat down on the bed. "I need to ask you a favor. " plopped down next to him. He opened a book labeled, Magic Ingredients: Where to find 'em. " First we need to go to Lunascar Feilds. I ran out of Moonshade. Will you come with me. It's dangerous to go alone." He said. "Sure." I said. And this was the beginning of the journey through different lands for weird ingredients. Laz explained every place we would go, what we do, how we would do it. He explained whether we might have to fight some guardian or not, or whether we would have to make peace in the land. We wouldn't be back and would miss studies, but of everything goes well, we can come back before the end of break. I started to pack, and Laz helped too. I felt....excited? What's making me feel this way? I just realized something......I'd be on a trip all alone with Laz. All alone. No Miram, no Melissa, no drama.....just maybe peace and quiet and fun. Maybe we'll get even closer than we ever were before. I'd like that, I really would like that. Peace and quiet would be a nice change of pace.