Anime, Video Games, and Emerald Surpreme

I woke up to Crimson and Luna watching Black Butler. Crimson was eating cheesecake, and Luna was chomping on dangos. "How long have you guys been watching Black Butler?" I asked. I rubbed my eyes. "Since 6:00." Said Crimson. It was now 9:00. "You have been watching this for 3 hours?" I asked. Wow. I looked over to Laz, who's arm was around my waist. "Why are you even......" I wondered. I tried to get out of his grip but he held tighter. "I'll never let you go......always protect you....." I heard him say. It's kind of cute how he talks in his sleep. He's kind of cute when he sleeps.....Wait, why am I even thinking about this right now? "Help me." I said in Laz's ear. "Huh, what, help with what?" He said, rubbing his pink eyes. I got out of the bed, in my nightdress, and slipped on my slippers. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I came out, sat down at the vanity and brushed my navy blue locks. "Look, there's Ceil-kun!" Said Luna. I stopped brushing. Her Ora was pink. "Are you crushing over a fictional character in an anime?" I asked. "So what!" She said. "Ciel is bae!" She yelled. "Like you don't crush over Byakuya from bleach!" Crimson exclaimed. My chocolate cheeks blushed. "I don't crush over him, I only said he was handsome...." I muttered. Laz looked at me. "So even Vera can blush and crush?" Said Laz. "Like you're any better."I said to Laz. Just then he abruptly looked away. "You might want to put a bra on." Said Crimson. I flushed even more. I grabbed some fishnet tights, a black skirt, a skull choker, my black bra, a white shirt with a snake surrounding a sword and some fashion glasses and rushed to the bathroom. I took a shower, got dressed, put on a little makeup: a little black eyeshadow, some red lipstick, mascara, and black eyeliner. I put my hair in a braid, put my huge dark purple bow on the back of my head and put on my fashion glasses: glasses with clear lenses that you wear for fun. They were also dark purple. I slipped on some black studded sneaker wedges and put on my leather jacket. I walked out the door and out of the school. I need a walk.

As I walked around town, I just noticed Emerald was following me. "Hey girl"I said, petting her head. She purred. I walked past a shop that was called GameStop. I walked backwards. There was so many video games there that I wanted. Minecraft,SuperSmashBros and more. I walked in, just to browse. I held the Minecraft game in my hand. It was for Computer, which was what I had. I held two games: Sims4 and Minecraft. A guy walked up to me. "I'll buy them for you." He said. "How did you know..." I asked. "You were looking at them like a dog would if his bone was trapped in a box he can't break." This man had two different colored eyes- yellow and green. He had spiked black hair and an alive frog in his pocket. The frog was an unnatural pink. "Why is there a frog in your pocket?" I asked. "This is Ralph." He said. "And I see you smuggled in a cat." Said the man. He saw emeralds head poking out my bag. "Yeah.." I said. "I would like to know your name though.....you only told me your frogs." I said. "Mizuki " he said. "Do you go to my school?" I asked. "Is it the school with the nice lunch ladies and good food, and many doors, and a tyrant blonde with too much makeup?" He asked. "You got it." I said. "What is your name?" He asked me. "Vera. And if you dare to call me Aloe Vera I will strike you with lighting in a bottle." I said. "Right. Got it." He said. Mizuki went to the counter and paid for my games. We walked out. "This is where we part ways." Said Mizuki. "Yeah." I said, and we walked different ways. I felt someone watching me though.....

Lazaurus p.o.v
As I watched the talk and laugh and then part ways, every movement made my chest hurt. And I don't know why. So I flew away. She didn't even remember that she left me at the dorm....I feel so....rejected. Maybe I should talk to her, but I don't want to cause trouble. If I let her know I've been watching her, she'll get angry. Best not to anger her. But hopefully I can face her when we get home.

Vera p.o.v
Laz. I forgot Laz. How stupid, am I , to forget my loyal familiar. I flew home, not wanting to waste time. "Laz, I'm coming for you!" I said. I flew into something furry. As I backed up and dared to look up, hoping it wasn't nasty, I realized I had flew into a yeti. "Excuse me, but I forgot my familiar like a dumbass, so I need to get back to the school." I said to the yeti. "Not until I get a meal." Said the yeti. "I plan to eat any student that comes my way." Said the yeti, trying to grab me. I evaded him, only to get hit by another hand. Then something miraculous happened. Emerald was two times larger, and flying, with green fire under each of her paws. She was like the size of a lion. And she evaded the attack, and got me out of the yetis hand. I attacked the yeti with such force that he exploded into tiny bits. I finally was able to make my way towards Laz.

Laz p.o.v
She did realize she forgot about me. And she felt so bad, that she called herself a dumbass, though she isn't really. Just forgetful when flustered. Huh. I decided to appear in front of her. "Laz! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to leave you behind, I was just flustered and needed a walk." Vera said "I was with you the whole time. " I said. Her eyes widened. Then she got angry. "Then why didn't you help!" She said, punching me in the head. "Ow! Because I thought you didn't care... I saw you with Mizuki and thought you liked him better." I said, and rubbed my head. "But I do. Mizuki is just a friend, and wait--- why do you care about my love life anyway?!" She exclaimed. " I believe he is fond of you." Said a voice from behind. "Emerald?" Asked Vera. "You can talk?" I asked. "No, someone's using the air to project their voice, of course I can talk you blooming idiot! Though people could say the same about you. 'Oh wow, that golden little fire whisp thing can talk! And do magical cooking! Wow!' Now do you see how it feels? Annoying don't you think?" Said Emerald. "And Vera, who do you think it is? Choco cat from the hello kitty franchise? Of course it's me in the flesh. But I'm not just Emerald-- my form now is Emerald Supreme. I can talk in my original form, yet I cannot do the magic you saw me do before." Said Emerald. "Okay, I understand that, but, what was that about Laz being fond of me?" Asked Vera. "It's true. Your beloved familiar is sweet on you." Said Emerald. Could I love Vera? Well, my heart flutters at the sight of her, and I become an immature idiot sometimes when I'm worried about her, just like now, but could I actually love her? As I sat there thinking, Vera was staring at me. Blushing. She's kind of cute when she blushes....oh man, it's true! I do love her! But I must play it cool. Play it cool? What in heavens name am I saying? Oh, I wish there was a way to disappear, I'm so nervous, I'm even more immature now! Soon I'll become as immature as a little kid. Oh wait. I snapped my fingers and disappeared. Even Vera can't find me. I've concealed me and my ora. And I flew back to the dorm. There was nowhere else to go.

Vera p.o.v
"See! He disappeared and ran away. " said Emerald, licking her paw and wiping her face. Does Laz.....could it be.....do I even feel the same way? I don't know. I flew back to the school and into the dorm. I collapsed on the bed. Do I even feel the same way? Wait. I'm not on the bed. I'm floating above it. "Laz...." I said, realizing who I was laying on. I jumped up. And trapped him in a magic circle. "Alright Laz. I need answers." I said, my hands on my hips.