10:Touch-Not (2)

Natasha shook her head.

"That's by the way. Back to Ryan. He's one of the top students in class. He actually studies quite a lot despite being insanely rich which comes as a surprise to quite a number of people. His mum started and owns the biggest share in 'Shop In' the online shopping mall along with the physical ones and as usual, at every location. His father is the CEO of 'Star's Delight' and many other..."

"Oh. My. Gosh!!!" Emma all but screamed. "His dad owns Star's Delight? What the? For real? That's Rachel's company."

"You know Rachel Day?" Natasha squealed excitedly in response.

"Yes of course who doesn't. She's an inspiration to many people all around the world, has acted in countless amazing movies and is currently the female lead in this new movie 'All for you'. I love that show." Emma replied in same spirit.

"You love it? I am obsessed with it. I binge watch her movies even during exams ah-"

Natasha paused lifting her chin up a little bit looking at Emma with a smile. "Hmmm I guess we're off the best kind of start as roommates Emma."

They both laughed as Emma added, "I guess we are. By the way, his mum runs Shop In?! That's really-" She said the last part almost in a whisper.
"Amazing."

"It is. By the way, today's episode of 'All for You' will very soon start airing-"

Natasha looked at the time on her phone.
"Wanna watch it together?" She pushed some strands of her hair backwards.

"I would absolutely love that Natasha Bridget." Emma smiled. "I love your hair by the way," she pointed out.
"Especially the blonde tips."

" You do? Really?" She seemed genuinely surprised.

"Thanks. You're actually the first person besides my family to tell me that. I'm glad you like it. My mum wasn't a big fan but dad and the twins loved it-" She paused. "Sorry I'm trailing off talking about myself and- Hair."

"No it's ok." Emma smiled, "I like getting to know you and of course." She gestured, "your hair."

Natasha chuckled. "Thanks. So-" she clapped in an effort to bring them back to their original conversation. Back to Ryan. We're getting sidetracked a lot here."

She joked a little. "Ryan. Ryan Black. Yes. He's a really humble and nice guy. Well I guess that's all then." She said with a chuckle. "Actually, he had an elder brother but unfortunately he passed away years ago and now it's just him and his little sister. She means the world to him. Next is well-"

She counted her fingers. "Four. Eden Grace. She is- is- ummmm..." Natasha paused having a fallen expression like she had just remembered something that had been buried deep within and was long forgotten.

"Yeah?" Emma chimed in. "She is-?"

"I'm- Umm..." She stuttered a bit trying to find the right words before she finally spoke. "Oh yeah-  Eden. She stays in the Fox dorm. Second floor. Her mum runs 'Out and Bold'- The fashion company?" She looked to Emma with an expression that asked if she knew what she was talking about, "the brand's everywhere."

"Yes it is. Of course I've seen it. ONB. Super. Really. Expensive stuff."

"Her dad is a world class architect. He co-designed the new London bridge with-" She trailed off again lost in thought. "Anyway. Well that's not really important. She's your typical spoilt brat. That mean girl who loves to taunt people lower than her in rank. Oh yeah she's also an ambassador for her mum's brand amongst others so she literally drips ONB which earned her lots of little minions who follow her around all day long so that's another sight you'll soon get used to."

Emma laughed sipping some water. "So many things to get used to. I can't wait." She chuckled.

"She hates her name by the way."

"Huh?" Emma dropped the bottle she was holding. "Who?"

"Grace?" Natasha looked at her. "She hates her name. Prefers everyone call her Eden or GG. She's always saying Grace doesn't sound good enough. Doesn't fit her class. It's crazy I know." She rolled her eyes.

"Well next. There's Jasmine Nadia. She's the top girl in our year. She's what most guys would call 'IT'."

"What?"

"IT. Everything they're looking for in a lady basically. I think. She's pretty, smart. Pretty smart. Really good looking, like insanely pretty. Super rich, her parents I mean but due to the modeling and other gigs she gets, I guess she's increasing her net worth by the day.

She's also super mean to anyone not on her level. Nasty attitude. She only cares for the people in her class and very slightly lower. She stays in Fox dorm. The top floor. Room number 1.

She's already an ambassador for so many brands. Her mum owns the biggest shopping plazas in; America, Dubai, Australia, Africa, Europe, Russia- Basically everywhere really.

Her dad owns many of the top 5-star ratings hotels around the world also 5-star restaurants, parks, production industries- Jasmine is what some hate and what others envy."

"So what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Do you hate or envy her?"

Natasha thought for a bit before answering.

"Neither really. I've got all I've ever wanted and would ever need so you can say I'm ok. Just normal I guess." She smiled reassuringly.

"Lastly we have the top guy in our year and Jasmine's boyfriend. You should've heard his name somewhere. Right?

Oliver Asher?"