03:Lisa Dawn

Not long after, Emma arrived at the Dawn's house. It wasn't a far distance from theirs afterall.

She got out of the car and headed straight for the house where loud music emitted from. Taking in a deep breath, she knocked on the door and a slender looking red haired answered.

"Emma? You came!!" She hugged her excitedly.

"OMG how long has it been? Five, six, seven years? I never would've expected to see you here. This is the nicest birthday gift I've gotten all day."

"Happy birthday Aubrey." Emma congratulated wearing a bright smile.

She was good friends with Aubrey Dawn. Their parents were close friends so they spent quite a lot of time together as kids.

"Aubrey it's almost time for the cake-" a voice informed from behind her.

"Oh no. Not her. Not as soon as I  arrived." It came out barely as a whisper.

Emma had hoped to stay at least a little while and also see Rosie before bumping into Her.

"Oh hey Emma." Lisa lazily strolled towards them.

"And why are you here?" She stood eyeing her wearily with folded arms.

Shouldn't you be at home trying to understand why your life's so boring and you can never get a stable boyfriend?" She giggled in a way which greatly irritated Emma.

A fact she was well aware of.

"Lisa stop. That's not nice." Aubrey scolded although she knew it wasn't going to be of much use knowing the kind of person Lisa was.

She had always been mean to Emma from the time they were little kids. The reason, still unknown. Did she just enjoy being mean or did something happen between the both of them?

Those were the questions on Aubrey's mind but she wasn't going to entertain them today of all days and ruin her day.

"I'm really so sorry for that." Aubrey apologized for her sister's comment as though she were the one at fault. She did not want Emma to leave as soon as she arrived.

She had always been the one apologizing for Lisa's rudeness and wrong actions since they were kids. She treasured Emma's friendship and even though they no longer spoke as frequently as before- She was hellbent on not allowing anything nor anyone make her lose it entirely.

"It's ok. Really." Emma reassured calmly.

"And as always that's why Aubrey will be the twin we greatly prefer." She shot Lisa a death glare mimicking her posture.

"Touché." Lisa scoffed walking away obviously pissed off while murmuring.

"Why haven't you left already?"

"What?" Emma's eyes suspiciously trailed Lisa before she was suddenly pulled by the arm.

"Let's go." Aubrey cut in. "Party's in the back."

Walking towards the pool area behind the house, Emma took a good look around.

"Guess it's is still the same like always." She thought following after Aubrey.

It had always been one of the most impressive houses on the block. A luxurious two storey building with a  pool in the back and lots of space to hold parties, cook outs- Whatever actually.

They arrived at the party in no time and it was packed.

"Did everyone from school come to this? It's gonna be hard to find Rosie in the crowd." Emma thought scanning the area.