16

Hakkai froze at Souya's action. Mitsuya looked on, not knowing what to do with the twin, but he closed the place so that no one could enter and misinterpret the situation at that moment.

─ I... I can't... Hakkai... ─ muttered the blue-haired man to his friend raising his head.

Hakkai panicked a bit when he saw what was happening: Souya was crying, but he calmed down when the twin added more words to his sentence.

─ I can't do it anymore... I think I have feelings for Rindō, Hakkai.... ─

Mitsuya remained motionless as Hakkai. Both of them didn't know what to say in that situation, however, Hakkai blurted out the first sentence that came to his mind. ─ The blood... Is it Rindō's? ─ Souya nodded softly as Mitsuya took Mitsuya's hands and let out a long sigh.

Total madness what they were seeing and hearing from their friend. Hakkai took the sleeve of his jacket to wipe away the younger Kawata's tears, patting the boy's back gently. ─ First, let's get you wash that off. And then explain to us what happened. ─

So it was that Hakkai led Souya to the on-site bathroom, where he left him alone for a few moments so he could wash both hands and calm down. Mitsuya meanwhile prepared three cups of tea, as well as brought three chairs so that everyone at the time would be comfortable.

She came out cleaner; only traces of blood were left on her shirt, but if she closed her jacket it wouldn't show. He took a seat next to the other two, as he drank and sipped his cup. He was feeling calmer and you could see it in the look on his face now compared to how he had looked a few moments ago.

─ Well Souya, I think you owe us an explanation. ─ Mitsuya said sharply and the blue-haired man nodded in agreement with the violet-haired man.

Souya began to recount from the visit to Inui, passing through Ran's visit to the restaurant, the trip to buy the expensive suits, the discotheque and at the end he mentioned what happened that morning but, making an omission regarding Mikey. Hakkai and Mitsuya listened with surprise to everything that had happened since the time the twin had come to see them, no doubt there was so much they had missed.

When Souya finished, Hakkai folded his arms thoughtfully at such a situation, while Mitsuya took a long drink from the cup that remained in his hands. ─ Damn it Souya, this has gotten out of hand and more so with the Haitani not mentioning to you absolutely nothing of what he wants. ─ Hakkai replied and Souya nodded silently, placing his hands on his knees.

─ That kiss he gave me... There was a difference in him, while it seemed to be with passionate intentions, it also seemed that he was giving it with affection... ─ At that moment Mitsuya stopped the boy, shaking his head all the time. ─ No Souya, don't get confused. We're talking about Rindō Haitani, you know what Inui told you, you can't trust a person like him like that. ─

─ But Mitsuya, remember what I told you, he asked me how come I thought he would throw me away like trash in the future, besides the face he made.... ─

─ Mitsuya's right, we're talking about a Haitani, they have no heart or mercy Souya and they're into terrible things. Hell, if Nahoya knew... ─

─ But he won't. ─ The twin replied seriously. ─ The last thing we need right now is to involve Smiley in this, I don't want him to be held responsible as an older brother because of his younger brother's actions. ─

─ What don't I need to know, Angry? ─ was heard behind them. That tone of voice was immediately recognised by the three boys who only looked around to confirm that it was precisely who they thought it was. With his hands in his jacket pockets and a smile on his face, Smiley was looking at the three of them, the only difference was the vein on his temple that was visible on his face. The three gave each other a quick glance; they had been spotted.