8

There were no more reactions, Rindō pulled Souya's arm making him walk and leaving Sanzu behind them. A groan was heard from the pelirosa, as he stood up again, as well as exclaimed loudly.

─ I'll get you later, Haitani! ─ He retorted, as the violet-eyed one played it down and just focused on ignoring.

Meanwhile, it was the Kawata who snatched his arm; it was enough that he was close to him without having to touch him. ─ So I'm your toy? It's a pain in the ass, this crap. ─ Souya commented.

Rindō stopped, turning around to face the blue-haired man. With his index finger, he lifted the other's gaze with his chin, looking at him in a better way. ─ Whatever the others say doesn't mean it's true, idiot; I decide what you are. ─

With that, he removed his index finger, causing Souya to lower his gaze again. They continued on their way until they reached the gentlemen's section: a wide variety of different garments were there, being modelled by various mannequins.

The blue-haired man was amazed at all the clothes there, and it showed because he had no fixed point to look at. The Haitani walked right to a space that had a small sofa, as well as a dressing room and a huge mirror. He took a seat calmly as one of his legs crossed.

─ See what you want, pick something out and make sure to show me how it looks on you. ─ Rindō said bluntly, waving his hand as a sign that he could get ready for the mission.

Grumbling, Souya turned around and began to glare at what was there. What was wrong with his clothes? In his mind he looked great in it, no doubt Rindō was the strangest.

He walked calmly past the multiple sections, awash in so many clothes; it would be impossible to finish looking at all of it, how was he supposed to choose anything? Or worse, how was he supposed to pick anything at those prices? A real headache if he had one but, considering that the Haitani was the one who was going to pay for it, he would show no mercy.

After at least forty minutes of looking around and seeing what was available to him he came to a conclusion: it was all formal wear, there were coats, dress trousers, shirts, ties, bow ties, even accessories such as wallets, tie clips, gloves, and belts.

Kawata wasn't used to wearing things like that, unless the opportunity warranted it and being with Rindō wasn't exactly the opportunity.

After some debate he finally chose an outfit: dress trousers, white shirt, black tie, black dress waistcoat and black jacket. He also chose a black belt and took it all with him.

He passed in front of Rindō to whom he gave a glance: now the violet-stranded man was smoking a cigarette in a calm manner. He averted his gaze and walked as fast as he could into the dressing room.

It took him a few minutes before he came out, straightening his tie and walking over to the older man. Haitani fixed his concentration on the older man's attire, placing his hand on his chin as if in thought. He motioned with his hand for Souya to turn and, reluctantly, he obeyed.

He continued to stare at him thoughtfully, as the smoke he had drawn from the cigarette slowly released through his nostrils. He rose from his seat, walking around the blue-haired man. Souya looked at him with intrigue; strange enough for him if it was.

─ No. It'll be someone else. I don't like you looking so plain, let's see I want to do it myself. ─ Were Rindō's words, starting to walk around the place.

His pace was confident, after all he knew like the back of his hand there being part of the organisation's places. Rindō picked up a white jacket, as well as a pair of black and white charon shoes, but not before addressing the blue-haired man. ─ What is your size? ─

─ Twenty-eight. ─ He answered, to which Haitani raised an eyebrow rather surprised. He searched for it until he found it and took it.

Likewise, he looked for a bow tie in the colour of the other's hair and took it, approaching Souya again, to whom he held out what he had selected. ─ Get changed and come out. ─

A sigh came from Souya. ─ You're a nuisance, Rindō. ─ He exclaimed aloud as he re-entered the dressing room.

He managed to change again in a matter of a few minutes, coming out to show the result to the Haitani. A smirk of satisfaction could be seen on her face with it turning to look at him in detail.

─ I like that. You take it. Might as well take the previous boring one with you just in case, better to be safe. ─ Wink went on to dedicate it to Souya, and his response from Souya was a low growl.