Chapter 1

Charlie's POV

I just woke up and it's only 7 in the morning, Nick is beside me sleeping.
He looks so adorable while sleeping, i didn't noticed that i was staring until i saw Nick's eyes open and he looks at me.
"You know you could take a picture instead right?" He said in a raspy morning voice and chuckling "shut up" i said while slowly getting out of bed
"Hey, where are you going?" He asked as he grabs my hand to stop me
"To the bathroom to brush my teeth?" I said confused but smiling
"Oh no you don't" said Nick as he pulls he torwards him and makes me go back to the bed
"Nick! I have to" i said chuckling and struggling to get out of his grip
"No and that's final! You'll stay in bed until i say so" he said not letting go of my hand
"Nick i have work, I'll get fired if you don't let me go" i said and he let go of my hand "fine but you owe me cuddles later tonight" he says, i just chuckled at his comment.

Nick's POV

Charlie left our room to go to the bathroom to brush his teeth and im alone while laying on the bed and staring at the ceiling.
After a while, charlie goes back to our room to change his clothes. While he's changing im pretend sleeping so i could startle him.
Charlie finally finishes changing his clothes and he puts on his shoes. While he does that, i slowly get out of bed and sneak up on him.
"CHARLIE!" I yelled and he jumped and fell over.
"NICK! why, just why did you felt the need on startling me?" He said. Still shaken up and i laughed loudly and said "i just had the urge to do it, you looked so peaceful while putting on your clothes and shoes, so i decided on getting out of the bed and startling you" "i hate you, you know that right?" "You love me" i said chuckling "you're lucky i do" he said. He gets up from the floor and leaves the room, closing the door.

I follow him down stairs to give him a kiss before he leaves for work.
When i found charlie downstairs, i saw him putting his lunch in his bag and heading to the door of our flat "hey, you forgot something" i said as i walk up to him "yeah? What is it?" He asked confused "this" i said before kissing him on the lips for ten seconds.
"Thanks for reminding me" he said lovingly "your welcome my love" i said and he leaves our flat.

Now that charlie is gone for work, i can finally get ready to go to the jewelry shop to look at engagement rings.
Im planing on proposing to charlie for some time now and i think it's the right time to look at some rings.

I headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower before eating breakfast.
Once i have finished showering, i ate some toast and butter and some tea. before putting on my shoes and leaving the flat i comb my hair and brush my teath for the second time because why not.

When i arrived at the jewlry shop i looked at some rings before someone assisted me.
"Hello sir, how may i help you?" A woman that work at the shop asked
"Oh hi im looking for an engagement ring" i said happily
"Ooo whos the lucky girl?" She said
"Its for my boyfriend" i said calmly
"Oh okey so do you have a specific kind that your looking for?" She asked and i shook my head "no, im just looking for a perfect one, do you have some options for engagement rings?" I asked and she nodded happily "ofcourse we have, let me just go to the back and get some".
"Okey thanks" i said and i patiently waited for her to come back with the rings.

a few minutes later, she finally gets back with a white box
"Here you are" she said as she opens the box so she could show me the rings.
Wow these rings are all beautiful but i have to a perfect one for charlie.

After a while i finally picked the perfect one for charlie.
"I pick this one" i said and smiled
"Good choice" she said as she leaves with the rings
Once i told them the size of the ring and payed for it, they told me when to go back to pick up the ring. I left the shop to get some groceries and pick up some take out for dinner because i don't feel like cooking tonight.

While i was grocery shopping, my phone rings and i picked it up.

Nick: Hello?
Charlie: Nick hi
Nick: Charlie why did you called?
Charlie: Im calling to tell you that im comjng home in an hour.
Nick: Alright but if you get home without me at home, it means i may be still at the grocery store or getting take out.
Charlie: Oh okey, you don't feel like cooking?
Nick: No
Charlie: Alright see you later! I love you
Nick: I love you too

Charlie hung up and i continued grocery shopping. Im at the vegetable section i saw someone that i used to know when i was a kid and to make it worse, we were use to be a thing before i broke it up and i don't know if she still likes me.

The worse thing happened, she. noticed. me fuck what do i do in this situation? Do i just forget that i knew her or just ignore her? Fuck fuck fuck she's walking over to me.

"Hey nicholas" she said happily
"Hi chloe" i said, looking at her
"It's been a long time isn't it?" She said she she walks closer
"Yeah, the last time i saw you was the day i broke up with you" i said coldy because i don't want her to think that I still fancy her.
"Sheesh, that was a very cold reply" she said
"Look, I don't know why you came up to me even when we broke up years ago" i said, getting annoyed at her
"Because i still like you nicholas and i know that you still like me back after all these years!" She said and i snickered "look I don't know why youre thinking that way but i don't like you anymore and i already moved on but clearly you still haven't" i said, slowly getting angry at her.
"No you haven't and i know that your lying"
"How am i lying that i haven't moved on when im currently in a relationship with someone that i love?!" I silently yelled
"Oh is that right? Then who's the lucky girl?" She said while she snickered.
I smirked and said "and who said yhat the peron that om dating is a girl?" It was silent for a bit until she spoke again. God i hate her voice, why did i date her when i was younger?
"Wait you're gay?" She sounded surprised and shocked
"Um no, im actually bisexual" i said
"Alright but i know you still like me" omy hod she's still pushing that i still like her
"Do you understand the the word no? Or are you just stupid and cant understand the word no?" I said and i walked away but before leaving i grbbed some vegetables and walked to the check out counter.

Time skip to when nick gets home

I finally got home with the groceries and the take out.
When i walked into the kitchen i saw charlie standing in the middle while playing with our dog daisy.
"Awww who's a cute little puppy?" He says as he scratches her stomach.
"Awww who's the vite man that is standing in the middle of the kitchen?" I said and he turned around and saw me standing at the doorway
"How long were you standing there?" He asked while blushing
"Not too long to see you do wierd stuff" i say as i chuckled
"I dont do weired stuff" charlie says, scratching his head and looking at the floor
"Mhm yeah sure char" i said as i put away the groceries
"Oh guess who i run into while getting groceries?" I said while putting the milk in the fridge
"Who?" Charlie asks curiously
"Chloe" i said a little bit cold
"Chloe? Your ex?" he asked nervously
"Hey don't be jealous, you know that youre the only one for me" i say to cheer him up
"I know" said charlie as he slowly hugs me.

A/n:

Phew! First chapter done.
This is my first story on this account so i hope you like it.
What do you think about it? Should i continue to post the other parts??
Oh fun fact, i actual have the story on my notes so i just have to copy, paste, and re-read it incase of some wrong spellings and incase if the chapter doesn't make sense from the other chapters.

~~ •leafhop• ~~