Chapter : 28

Kim Taehee, The Empress, Taehyung's mother is at the the Xudiang, with the the Emperor himself.

Xudiang is the private Place where the Emperor and Empress stay.

Both of them were loving, caring and sweet to each other just like when they were in their early age.

Just like I just said now Kim Taehee is in her husband's arm cuddling, Kim Sunhyun, The Emperor also Taehyung's father.

Sunhyun circle his arm around his wife's waist holding upto stomach while Taehee is playing with her husband's Clothes, with her fingers.

Both of them were talking and chatting or should I say Taehee do the talking most, just like complaining while Sunhyun listening to his wife's voice and thoughts without saying anything just giving the attention she wants.

"Honey, finally our daughter-in-law is back and you know I'm so much happy for that.

How much I wish I could spend more time with her to catch up those moment that I miss while I was away and then she....

But you know I don't want to sometimes that what if she become annoy and again leave the palace, even though we know that she might not be able to leave even if she wants if we are strict to it.

I felt like I'm not a good mother-in-law to her, I was not there when she needs someone, I was not there to be by here side to give support.

And Above that too this dumb son of mine is pain in a**. Why did he have to act like a perfect b*****d to her.

A worst husband, I didn't bring him up to be like that and look there what he has done.

And you..."

Stopping at that, Taehee turned to look at his husband giving her most famous death glare like literally making Sunhyun to laugh nervously looking at his wife confuse yet afraid at the same time.

"What did I do My Queen? Why a......" sunhyun reply shuttering just to be cut off by his wife, Taehee.

"Wait with your Queen! ... you were here with your son and daughter-in-law. Where were you huh when everything happen?

Where were you when your son act like  total jerk to Jisoo.

You didn't do anything and just enjoy watching it huh?

Tell me why didn't you punished that jerk son of yours?

Or we're you keeping a mistress outside that you didn't even have the time to care about this family and your son marriage huh?

Do you have a Mistress outside when I was away, tell me?"

Taehee demand angrily making Sunhyun to become more and more like a pitiful man who is torture by his wife as he continue to heard what his wife is saying.

Panicking he grabbed his wife's hand only to be pulled back again by his wife then again he grabbed his wife's hand trembling,

If anyone sees the Emperor being across like a scaredy for his wife they might be going crazy cause it was a new sight for anyone, beyond their imagination.

"Why would you say like that Honey.

I didn't have any mistress and why would I when I already have you which is far more perfect than anything I could wish for.

Honey you know how much I love you right so why would you say that huh?

Wait don't speak, let me speak now hmm!

You know how much I, we love our Tae...

I know I make a big mistake by ignoring all those thing that Tae created in his marriage.

But you know what, Tae really acts like he hates her with all his might like he would not let go of any person who came to speak up for Jisoo.

So what can I do? I sometime though Taehyung were just putting on an act.

I even thought that, Is Jisoo really not th person he loves, we all were eager to meet and take in.

But who knows there were that big misunderstanding.

I'm sorry honey, Don't be angry with me hmm.."

With that Taehee stay for a quite while then she replied in her soft tone with sadness, "I'm not much angry with what Jisoo did though.

She might be having something that she didn't want anyone to know and there that was her illness.

From that I can see that she loves him not the other way round Taehyung thought she didn't love him back.

Also Taehyung is not at much fault though but he is in much fault of him treating Jisoo like a jerk.

Even if he need to did why did he have to be this much heartless.

We didn't teach him to be this much heartless especially to anyone he cares and loves for.

I just want them to be happy but who knows Taehyung would be hurting her despite his love for her.

Even if to be blame it should be our Tae for treating a woman like that.

Only if he....." as if she remember something she cried in her husband arm.

While Sunhyun hug her and comfort her nothing but sweet while caressing her back with his palm.

Sunhyun replied, "Let's just keep in the hand of God.

And I know that everything is gonna be alright.

We should just believe in them..."