Chapter-7

AUTHOR'S POV_

After Jisoo left the place, she then hurried back to the Kim Family mansion.

(A/n : I'm gonna used 'Kim mansion' as Jisoo's father home. While "Kim Eliot" will be Taehyung's house)

She call the most famous western doctor to be there at kim mansion and pays him the money.

After paying the money the doctor finally agrees to used the latest shipment of medicine to cure her dad.

After taking care of all this, Jisoo suddenly felt exhausted finally with knowing she has taken care of her father's surgery and her body loses consciousness.

But still she keep herself awake, she then muddleheads back to the Kim Eliot Mansion, but to only find that Kim Taehyung hasn't been back yet.

She suddenly feels a bit sad remembering that Taehyung was there with Wonyoung, and the thought of the scenes Taehyung and Wonyoung being way too close.

Noticing the sad look on Jisoo's face, Aunty Shen cannot help but comfort Jisoo with gentle voice,"my lady, please Don't be sad, our young master may look cold on the outside but he is actually a very gentle man inside."

Aunty Shen is an old caretaker, she loves Taehyung just like her own child. And she is a soft and kind heart woman.

Jisoo then remembered of those sweet she spent with him when he was living at her house. She finally smiles, "Yeah, I know aunt Shen."

"The young master can be stubborn sometime, so he is easy to be misunderstood." Aunty Shen keeps rambling on and on, she just cannot stop herself to talk about her young master.

Then Aunt Shen Continue, "including all those stories about those dead six brides before, it's nonsense! I don't know why our young master wants to spread such rumors on purpose."

Aunt Shen was complaining to herself at first, but who've thought that Jisoo would actually get emotional after hearing what aunt Shen said.

Jisoo suddenly grab aunt Shen's  arms, What do you just said aunt Shen? Why do mean by that? Why do you say those stories are all rumors?"

"My lady , you.... You still don't know?" Aunty Shen exclaimed surprised.

Then she saw confusing look on Jisoo's face  then Aunt Shen explains, "The rumors of our young master caused death of those six brides are not true at all.

It was the young master himself who spread the rumors, he just wanted to scare away those who always tie the knots!"

After hearing what aunt Shen said Jisoo was in a daze for a moment before speaking out, "But, why, why would he do this?"

"I don't know either." Said Aunt Shen as she shakes her head.

"Our young master got injured before and left home for a while, after coming back, he became a total different person.

His parents arrange marriage for him but he says that he would rather die than accept the marrige that their parents arrange for him.

He even spread rumors to stop their parents sending those girls to him.

The old general quarreled several times with him and asked the reason why he doesn't want to get married, and he only replied that he is waiting for someone."

Aunt Shen acts as like complaining, that she felt become more and more excited.

And there Jisoo, she grows more paler and paler as she listen and she knows the reason.

There was a question inside her that, three years ago... Wasn't that the time when Taehyung broke up with her?

And he also said that he is waiting for someone could it be that someone be her?

As he thought more and more her heart feels wrung out after hearing this

At that moment the voice of Aunt Shen interrupt her thoughts.

She heard Aunt Shen said, "But over a years ago, young master seemed to see through something, she said that he will no longer wait for that person.

At first I thought he was just saying is casually but who would have thought that he was too serious about that until the day when I know of him asking marriage hand with your family relatives.

And I know that he must have let it go and decide to move on by marrying you."

Aunt Shen said with a great gratification.

But on the other hand Jisoo now feels like she was in an Antarctica.

There was a painful in her heart, she then staggers backwards. She knows that he loves her but also very disappoint at that time.

Because he was thought and awared that she loves money only.

So he might have decided not to wait for her anymore, but to simply married her back to humiliate her in her lowest time.

She now not dares to imagine about how excited he was in the first two years to wait for her, she also dare not to imagine how disappointed he was to become such a cruel man now.

Her heart was now wringing at the mere thought, and all at once she felt a sudden and then smell of blood rising from her chest.

"Poof...."

A mouthful of blood spit out from Jisoo's mouth, then Jisoo completely loses consciousness and then blacks out.

But before that she heard Aunt Shen Shout, "MY LADYY...."

Jisoo just spit out blood.  Oh my Jisoo!!!!!!!