Chapter : 20

The nurse beg pitifully.

Taehyung just stay silently like an emotionless statue without caring for anyone just hearing to the nurse's begging.

After awhile,
Taehyung ask, "How will you leave?"

The nurse look at Taehyung and replied, "Miss. Yang has already make everything ready.

Only I have to leave is left.

I promise I won't show myself to you anymore so please let me leave tonight.

Moreover it was not me, it was Miss Yang who order me to do.

So, please let me go...."

"Is that all you have to say?" Asked Hoseok in a cold tone.

Then the nurse continue after staying quiet for a while, looking anywhere but Taehyung because she is too much afraid you look at Taehyung.

She decided not to stay silent and just spill the bean "I... I..

I never want to do in the first place.

I know it's my mistake to kill patients but I was indeed blinded by the money Miss Yang give me.

I never thought but...."

Before the little nurse could finish speaking Wonyoung's father interrupt shouting, "No my daughter won't ever do that.

You are accusing my daughter.

Young Master Kim, You and My daughter has been childhood friends and you know her.

She won't do that kind of things.

This little nurse is making false accuse against my daughter.

You....."

Again before Wonyoung's father can complete his sentence Taehyung interrupt him coldly which sent shiver to everyone, "I know more than you do.

Go take her out and give some fresh tasty meat to her."

With this guards take the nurse out.

No one felt sympathy for the nurse but pity.

All the guards there knew exactly what Taehyung meant by saying to feed her fresh meat.

It was that, the little nurse is going to face one hell torture.

In the Yang Courtyard the shout, crying, and begging for the little nurse can be heard.

Inside the house no one speaks until it was broke by Mr. Yang, "Master. Kim...."

"Wait for your family destruction.

Think your daughter has been dead from today onwards." Taehyung's words scared Mr. Yang.

With that words leaving, Taehyung turn and left with all the guards without stopping.

And there Wonyoung's father fall down in his knees on the ground.

With Taehyung's words he knew that their Yang Family is going to be destroyed by Kim Taehyung.

And now with the words to think m that his only daughter to be forgot means that no one can save their daughter from the hands of this hell devil.

They knew that their daughter do that things but still they couldn't believe.

They love their daughter too much that now it reach to this kinds of life.

They dotted on their daughter too much, letting her do whatever she wants even though they weren't much rich but still can live comfortably without worrying for anything.

It can be said that they themself destroy their daughter's life by letting her do whatever she wants.

Now they can't even.....

Wonyoung's father cried pitifully.

Later when Mother yang returned from the market she saw her husband crying their.

She rush to him and knew everything about what happen just now.

Then she also began to cry, start to wailed loudly for their daughter.

Ahh it was a poor sight to see like that, where Husband and Wife crying for their daughter.

Like this Yang Family can be said that they were actually destroyed indeed that day.......