Chapter-21

Ahh it was a poor sight to see like that, where Husband and Wife crying for their daughter.

Like this Yang Family can be said that they were actually destroyed indeed that day.

On the night itself there seems to be known that the Yang Family is greatly destroyed.

It became the talk of the town, everyone were talking that the Yang Family Daughter, Yang Wonyoung touch Kim Taehyung buttom line which is his wife.

Hearing this at first everyone were stunned and surprised cause there is rumors of Taehyung first six bride be killed.

And Jisoo rumor the Seventh Bride.

Everyone felt pity and sympathy towards The death Jisoo because ehs3 was not killed by her husband but instead she was killed by her one time best friend who is also her husband Taehyung's childhood friend.

Everyone knew Jisoo as a sweet, beautiful, lovely and wonderful lady.

Many men were even felt sad for her and angry toward Wonyoung and Taehyung.

But no one talk and mention about Jisoo's death cause there seems to be an order that Taehyung announce that no one can say that his wife is dead.

Moreover he says that Jisoo, his only wife is still alive that he believe one day she will be back.

If he finds someone says that his Jisoo is dead then that person will meet his or her end.

As everyone is more care and scare of their life no one says Jisoo is dead.

And everyone began to treat Wonyoung as already been dead.

Like she never were there in the first place which is a great torture for the Yang couple.

On the other hand Taehyung lock up Wonyoung at the Gieon Temple.

He torture her harshly like she was never his friend in the first place.

Day by day Wonyoung's health began to worsen but Taehyung let doctor see her and then after she cure he again began to  torture her.

Wonyoung is starting to act like a crazy woman.

She began to fear only after hearing Taehyung's name.

From her bones she fear him to the great extent, he is like a devil came down from hell.

Everytime he would like to kill her but he can't cause he wants her to feel like hell because of killing his Jisoo even though there were also his biggest mistakes.

Yes, he knew it he makes the biggest mistake in his life by treating his love of life like that, now he regrets it way too much but what can he do when everything is turn out like this.

He regret every second remembering all those memories he makes with her.

Every corner of his room were design by him to her liking cause even if he hates her for moments he can't still find peace where there is no her.

F**k! Only if he loves her despite her responds to him.

No, even though it was his fault no one can treat his Jisoo like that.

Yes, it was all that Yang Wonyoung’s devil mind that kill his Jisoo, her jealousies Kill his Jisoo.

No, he won't let that Wonyoung girl live her life easily. He will gonna torture her that she would question her own existence.

And he promise that!

Just like as he promise he began to be more cruel to those who were treating badly Jisoo once ago.

And Wonyoung got the most cruelest torture ever. Even the nurse is finding herself hate thinking only if she weren't greedy with that money.

But there is no medicine of regret in this whole world.