Chapter : 11

There was silent before hearing the nurse reply again, "Miss Jisoo gave blood donation to her father. In the process of donating blood, she died because she lost too much blood!"

Taehyung was stunned when he heard the word, Passed away! Impossible!

Taehyung immediately stood up and rushed out from the attendant's side.

Jisoo can't die! How could she die? They just talk on the phone not long ago! These were the thought Taehyung thought.

Taehyung's brain went into chaos, and be began to trembled uncontrollably when he think that Jisoo died in the hospital not long after they talk.

After he says cruel words to her.

"What about Jisoo? Where is Jisoo? What do you meant by that?" Taehyung didn't believe she would die, maybe it was a play she played to get his attention.

Taehyung rushed out of the mansion without caring about anything.

He drove off in a high speed follow by his attendant.

The hospital people looked at Taehyung wearing a military uniform and dared not go forward.

Doctor. Jiang walked out of the operating room and stared at Taehyung.

He stared at Taehyung coldly without even a slight sorry, "You don't have to look anymore, Jisoo is already dead."

Taehyung grabbed Doctor Jiang's wrist and shouted loudly,   "Impossible! That's impossible!
She just called me by phone, how could she suddenly die!"

Doctor Jiang Looked at Him indifferently and took hand off unpleasantly.

"Jisoo was diagnosed with advanced lung cancer three years ago and she can live for up to five years.

These days, she is very tired in order to prepare her father for medical treatment.

Because her father suddenly bleeds, she donates blood to her father, which result her in dangerous situation.

During the transfusion she was dead due to the the sudden lose in blood."

Although doctor Jiang know that her sudden death was due to the change of medicine but he is not prepared to sya it to him.

He wants to feel broken, hell for the hurt he gave to Taehyung.

And if Taehyung knows it, he will be desperate for the truth which my not end in good.

Jisoo has been desperate for Taehyung and the hardships of her life have exhausted her, perhaps the best choice for such a quite departure.

Hearing the words of doctor, Taehyung body trembling badly, his attendant hold onto his side, or maybe now he'll go down, fall on the floor.

"In case, before the blood transfusion, we let her complete her last wish.

She called you, because she wants to hear your voice.

She wants to talk to you even in her last.

But what did you say to her huh? Don't you feel ashame now that you are here in tears for her.

Later, she said that her last wish was that she didn't want to see you again,

Even if she was dead she wish that you won't see her, just like you always wish to.

So, sorry that I can't let you see her. And please respect her last wish. "

Taehyung's brain slammed and the whole person was in the same place.

His whole thoughts were all about Jisoo's last phone call.

She said at that time that she wanted to talk to him, but what did he say?

Thinking of what she said with that bitter voice of Jisoo's, Taehyung felt heartache.

At that moment the cruel man who never flowed single tears lost his strength and slipped down the wall, and finally fell to the ground.

Tears rolled silently from the corner of his eyes, he has misunderstood her......

She was diagnosed with lung cancer three years ago.

Did she break up with him because of her condition? She family called him. In fact, she always has him in her heart?

This time, he broke her heart into pieces. And a chance to repent is not given to him.

The boundless sorrow is like a network spreading out and permeating the corridors of the hospital.

Doctor Jiang did not feel sympathy and turned away.

For the first time, Taehyung's adjutant saw that he was so sad that he could cry if he was in the bullet and did not have an anaesthetic for surgery.

At this memory he cried like a child.

In the silent corridor, a man fell to the ground and cried.

If time can be reversed, when she breaks up, he will definitely catch her and prevent her from leaving.

But time is hard to go backwards, they missed finally.....

Any suggestions on the name of Taehyung's father.

If you guys have please don't hesitate to share it to me.....