bonus chapter: harry remembers

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

BONUS CHAPTER:

HARRY REMEMBERS

★ ★ ★

Harry stood at the edge of the forest, ready to enter, holding the bracelet in his right hand, it felt comforting right now as he prepared to face his death.

Once and for all, things would end tonight.

One good thing about dying was knowing that he was going to know what had been missing all these months. His questions would be answered.

He breathed out and watched his air become clouds of white smoke. He could hear the shouts and explosions coming from the castle as clear as day.

He looked into the sky and realised that the explosions had been coming from the forest, ginormous rocks were being flung from the grounds and up to the castle. Some of them were on fire. It was like they were trying to destroy everything. There was no way anyone would be able to see one of the rocks coming until they were probably right above your head, but by then it would be too late.

This meant that there was a group of death eaters in the forest somewhere.

He watched dozens of rocks fly from behind the tall trees and head straight toward the castle. He could hear screaming in the distance and it took everything in his power not to run back to the castle.

He tried not to think of his father, who he knew wanted to find Voldemort the most.

Harry took the bracelet out of his pocket and held it tightly against his chest and took a step into the forest.

However, suddenly his vision went white, and flashes went through his eyes.

September 1st, 1991.

He sat beside Ron in the carriage, laughing about their encounter with the girl named Hermione Granger on the train. She was a first year, same as them, nosy little thing and a clear know it all. Harry hadn't ever seen a girl that judgemental before.

Harry jumps in a fright when the carriage door is slammed back open, and a girl stands there.

He didn't think the girl was a student – mostly because she appeared at least a year younger than them, and she was very short – but she was dressed in the uniform confirming she was. She had raven hair that reached her ribcage, very long and straight, like it had been brushed through a thousand times. She was eyeing the two of them like they were people in the paper, and her eyes very noticeably went towards the shoes Harry was wearing and she made a face. Like she was taken back by his clothing choice. She had a round face and a very button like nose.