xxi. change

★ ★ ★

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:

CHANGE

★ ★ ★

Aurora remained standing in the middle of the entrance in Aleksander Mansion, processing what just happened.

Everything felt like it was happening in a fast motion type of pace, and she had no way of controlling it. Everything was wrong and she couldn't fix it. She stood staring at the spot that Luke, her kind-hearted, loyal, brave Luke, had just disappeared through. It all happened so quickly and the fact Runskin was out there controlling his mind and body, had been burning holes through her mind.

She could feel everyone's eyes slowly shift to hers when the painting on the wall started to fall down.

She had practically told him he was coming here as well which was even worse, making it basically almost entirely her fault. No correction, him getting possessed is her entire fault. She tried to clear her mind of the invasive thoughts swerving around in her head, but they scrambled in her mind. Her breathing started to quicken, and she finally snapped out of her gaze at the spot.

"Aurora?" She heard Damien asked over the shouting voices.

Her chest started to tighten and every time she tried to breathe a large sharp sensation occurred in her chest, causing her immense pain. What was she going to do? She didn't plan for this to happen. Luke was never supposed to be possessed.... she was supposed to protect him, like she had promised the minute she got him back in the Other World.

Luke was supposed to be safe: that was her job.

Runskin could kill him inside his own body. Runskin could have killed him already in the thirty seconds it took for him to leave this place--

She brought her hands up and anxiously ran a hand through her hair. "He shouldn't have come here ...... I shouldn't of let him come. I should have never let him come here. It was far too dangerous." She rapidly shook her head. "What have I done?"

"This isn't your fault—" someone said.

"Stop talking," She interrupted, her hands started to shake. She just wanted to wake up from this horrible nightmare. Everyone around her was almost blurry, and she had a feeling that was because she hit her head when she was fighting against Runskin. She brought her hand up to the back of her head and indeed felt a mark. 

         "What the hell is going on with your eyes?" Louis asked suddenly.

Aurora kneeled down and picked up one of the pictures frames that had fallen off the wall, the glass frame was broke and she could see her reflection in it. Her eyes had not been their usual grey colour, and instead a vibrant purple took its place. She flinched when she saw them, but it was not the most important thing on her mind. Piercing purple eyes that had similarities to the red ones Runskin previously. She closed her eyes, squeezing them for a second and opened them again: they were still purple.

cursed ─ harry potter (2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें