11: Gettin' Slizzard

Warning: This has sexual hints and teeny bit of drunken lesbianism. But it's not graphic, that'd be disturbing. Bahaha, become a fan please. Kthanks. :)

There's a picture of Ava on the side. :D

Cute Guys And Their Lies – Gettin' Slizzard.

"I can't believe I'm letting you do this." I groaned.

"Now that everyone thinks you're not going, it'll be so much better when you show up." Whitney grinned, zipping up the back of my dress. It was an Abercrombie Hollister Bustier Floral Mini Dress. Expensive, short, and bursting with floral design.

"What if Aiden kicks me out?" That had been gnawing at me all this time.
"He won't. He's planning on making it up to you tomorrow."

"You're a miracle worker."

She nodded, acting all cocky with a smirk on her face. I knew she was joking. "Damn, you look hot." She said, stepping back to admire her work with a slow nod.

I rolled my eyes. "When do I not?" I put on a pouty face and we burst out laughing.

She went to go get ready. The party had started half an hour ago. We wanted to be late on purpose. Whitney said it would be better if we did.

When we arrived at my house, I could tell this was one crazy party.

There were people out front sitting on the steps smoking what I hope isn't weed. "No smoking." I narrowed my eyes at a bad boy in particular. Drew.

He smirked and blew his smoke to the side of him, where I wasn't.

I rolled my eyes and continued up the steps, Whitney behind me.
"Nice panties." Drew called and I didn't even turn towards him, I just gave him the finger as I continued hopping up my twenty-step porch.

Whitney laughed. "He's practically in love with you."

I shook my head and rang the doorbell.

Aiden opened the door. His face was shocked to see Whitney and me there.

Then he looked down at my dress and scowled. "You need to change."
"Relax Aid. I have a boyfriend now." Evan had officially asked me this morning.

I heard a loud cheer and some people screaming "CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!" in the kitchen.

I really do hope that isn't beer.

"Come on Aiden. Don't be a jerk." Whitney used her flirtatious voice and he let us in.

She grabbed his hand and they walked off towards the kitchen.

Since when did that happen?

I ignored it and went to go find Evan.

"Hey sexy." Brandon whispered in my ear, causing me to jump. I rolled my eyes; I could smell alcohol on his breath. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Brandon."
"That's one weak ass moan." He grinned sloppily, taking a long sip of his drink.

"Have you seen Evan?"
"Yeah." He nodded vigorously, leading me towards the couch. He smashed in between two couples making out and pulled me onto his lap.

"And...?" Ugh, drunk teenagers.

"He was with some girl."

"Who?" I was his girlfriend. Wasn't I allowed to be curious?

"Um... McKenzie? Wait no. Not her. Her ass is better than that girls.." He paused in thought. "She had really big boobs. And she was wearing sunglasses on her head. Which is really dumb because it's night and we're indoors. But she makes it look hot and everything. I guess. And she's short."