2: Two Many Hot Guys In This School

A/N: Picture of Zach on the side!

Cute Guys And Their Lies - TWO many hot guys in this school.

(Pun intended. Since it's the second chapter. Not funny? I know..)

After drying off from my shower and brushing my teeth and allllll that good stuff, I put on my clothes. I chose a red Aeropostale shirt and dark skinny jeans. I brushed my long, black hair (it was still kind of curly, so it was a messy look) up into a high ponytail. My bangs hung loosely, framing my face. I put on a bit of eyeliner and eye shadow, with a little bit of Chapstick. I grinned at myself in the mirror, I needed a little bit of a confidence boost for what I was about to do. I winked for good measure. Then I laughed. I feel like such a dork.

I shook my head as I put on my black converse. I didn't bother with bracelets and rings, just my necklace my dad sent me three years ago. It's a picture of him in a small heart. I loved it, it was one of those things you could wear with anything and it wouldn't stick out too much.

I grabbed my phone and slipped it in my back pocket. Even going next door, something could happen where I needed to text or call my mom. What if Zach tried to kill me? And bury my body under his lavish house! Or... what if... I shivered. Zach wasn't that dumb. At least, I hope he wasn't.

"Aves?" my brother knocked on my door. Wait, Aiden was up before being dragged out of bed before 12? I quickly looked at my alarm clock. 12:05. Oh, that explains it.

"Yeah?" I got up and opened my door.

He looked me up and down. "Going somewhere?"
"Uh, yeah, sure." I looked anywhere but at his face.

"Welllll, I was gonna ask if you wanted to come over to Zach's with me.. but I guess if you're gonna hang out with that blonde chick, that's cool too." He turned to leave.

"Ew. Whitney?" I shivered, closing my door and following him downstairs.
"Ew?" he laughed.

"Yeah, ew. She's.. not my type."

He started pulling on his Vans. "You're acting like you have to date the girl. Just hang out or whatever girls do."

"Yeah, we talk. But she doesn't want to talk about anything that doesn't have to do with 'Zachy'." I imitated her whiney voice. Surprisingly, it was good.

He laughed and smirked. "Yeah, obsessed whores. Been there, done that."

"Got the t-shirt?" I finished for him.

We were unconsciously walking towards Zach's house.

"Yeah. Uh, you were coming.. here?" he asked me confused as he rang the doorbell.

"Yep." I popped the 'p'.

"Why?" He knitted his eyebrows together.

"Because I can..?" I smiled my signature sly smile at him.

Before he could reply, a little girl answered the door. "Let me guess, Zach?" she put her hands on her hips. Way to cute.

Aiden laughed. "Yes ma'am."

She sighed sassily and ushered us in. She pointed to the stairs and held her nose. "The beast awaits." She said dramatically and then giggled as she walked away.

I laughed lightly. I wonder if Zach could ever be that cute and funny.

Doubt it.

HIGHLY doubt it.

"Zach?" I knocked on his door.

We (Aiden and I) heard him shuffle to the door, and groan as he opened it. "Yeah?"