17: Cheater

A banner was made for me by my friend. <333333

Cute Guys And Their Lies - Cheater Cheater Best Friend Eater

I can't believe I just screwed Evan. He has a girlfriend, someone who would definitely not enjoy hearing about this. I don't really know how it happened, or why exactly, but it did. It was awkward, me zipping up the back of my dress and him buttoning his jeans. The tension was thick even though we were on opposite edges of the bed, silently getting dressed again. I wasn't going to lie, Evan was amazing. He's just naturally gifted and knew all the right places, but did that really excuse my sluttiness? No.
I shouldn't have let it get that far.

Hugging him when I came to meet him was a stretch.

Greeting his mother and father when I followed him up the stairs was a bit to girlfriend like. And this happened and that happened and the next thing I knew we were full on making out.

"Uh.." He cleared his throat uncomfortably and I felt the bed springs shift as he got up.

I didn't dare turn around as I swallowed. "Yeah."

"Look.. we.. I.. just.." He kept trying to say something coherent but stopped. I sensed that he was trying to tell me what I already knew.

"This doesn't get to the girlfriend. I know." I don't know why, but I felt a twinge in the place my heart was supposed to be. It's not like I like Evan anymore, but it's not like I want to be the girl on the side either. But I couldn't help it. This is like hitting two birds with one stone. I get to be with Evan a little bit and Whitney's cheated on. It gives me that wrong yet right feeling at the same time.

Before he could respond I heard the door bolt open and I jumped, immediately getting off the bed. I turned to see Whitney there, looking suspiciously between the two of us before her gaze landed on me. She looked pissed off that I was here alone in a bedroom with her boyfriend. "Ava?"

I gave her a reassuring smile. "Whitney. Hi." I hope I didn't sound worn out like I felt. I mean, Evan really outdid himself a few minutes ago. The smile on my face turned mischievous as I remember what I had just done on that bed a few minutes ago with Whitney's boyfriend. I felt dirty, but.. powerful in a way.

"Why are you here?" She didn't seem to buy my smile.

"Me and Evan are lab partners." Truth be told, I did come here to finish lab notes and review things for the test with Evan.

"So?" She snapped, looking even more suspicious.

Evan laughed with a little nervous twinge. "We had to go over some.. notes. But we're done. So she's leaving." He caught onto my lie with ease. He gave her his famous 'I'm fucking cute so you really have no choice but to believe me' smile. She was practically putty in his hands.

---

"Let's go see a movie."

"Hey, I have an idea." I sat down my fork to mock Kyle's eagerness. "Let's not." I finished flatly, which got me a look from Kyle. "Oh you know I love you." I blew him a kiss to which he cheesily caught out of the air and put into his pocket. I laughed as he raised his eyebrows in that creeper kind of way.

I kept laughing until tears were in my eyes and I was beyond hysteria. I don't know why though, it wasn't even that funny. But I was just in a really good mood today. When I woke up, there was just this pure bliss and soaring feeling. I've been cheesin' all day.

"I wanna laugh too." Drew pouted as he took a seat on the other side of me. My laughter subsided as I tried to copy Kyle's eyebrow craziness but I failed and burst out laughing at Drew's confused face. I sobered up to try again but failed again. After three more attempts and a ton of happy laughter tears, Drew finally stopped me and I just continued in crazy laughter.