7

Word Count: 1710

~Kiva

Catching up to Caspian, I grab his hand and drag him down the hallway toward my room.

"I should be going soon, Princess," he exclaims warily, not entirely comfortable being away from my father alone together.

"I assure you, the view from my room is priceless."

Shouldering the door open, I skip onto the room, tugging him in with me. The thrill of what we are doing flutters through me, and not due to what I have planned...

But because of who doesn't want it to happen.

Caspian lingers awkwardly in front of the window. "You can not see much, it's too dark."

I roll my eyes. "The view is me, silly."

His eyes widen as he turns back to look at me. Slowly his attention drifts down my body, coming to terms with what I'm insinuating.

"Y-you?"

Keeping my eyes on him, I slowly tug my cardigan off. I hope I look seductive, but by the way Caspian swallows uncomfortable, he is still deciding whether he wants to go along with this or not.

"I wanted you the moment you walked in," I murmur, trying not to look at my closed door and wonder who may be behind it.

The edges of Caspian's lips quirk up. "Me?"

Striding at him, I grab either side of his face and draw him down to kiss me. He doesn't pull away, and as he presses closer to me, I can feel his arousal. He wants me.

He's a decent kisser, considering he hasn't got much experience, even if he's a little aggressive with his tongue. Regardless, I slowly back us toward the bed.

"I want you to fuck me, Caspian," I murmur against his lips.

"Right now?"

"Yes. Push me onto the bed," I demand. This is bad. So bad, and yet I want it, having been told I'm not even allowed to touch myself.

Caspian pulls away, looking down at me with wide blue eyes. "Push?"

"Just do what I say, alright? Push me," I insist.

Caspian laughs breathily before pushing me at my shoulders, sending me back into the sheets. He's breathing heavily, looking down at me as I pull my shirt off so I'm only in my bra and pants.

I gesture at him. "Now get on top of me, and fuck me."

He obliges me, climbing on stop of me carefully, as if he's worried he will hurt me. He's not a small man, by any means, although he doesn't compare to Ark.

I should not be thinking about Ark right now.

"I've never..." he breaks off, brows furrowing as if he can't bear saying. I tip my head back, already suspecting what he's holding back.

"You're a virgin?" I ask flatly.

"Yes. Is that okay?" he asks softly.

"That's fine, as long as it's okay with you." The last thing I want is to push him into something. Getting revenge on Ark isn't that important to me.

Suddenly a knock sounds from the door.

"I-"

I cut Caspian off, drawing him closer to kiss me. I already know it's Ark behind that door, since my father is probably as far as possible away from us right now.

"Shh, ignore him," I murmur against his lips, tugging at his shirt. There are far too many clothes between us right now.

"Are you sure?" Caspian asks.