Chapter 22

|| We are Bulletproof: ||
the Eternal
We have no fear anymore
We are together bulletproof
Even if winter returns
We won't ever stop
We're together here
Tell me why you don't stop this
Tell me why you're still walking with us
_______________________

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

Jungkook sat hunched over by y/n's bedside, as his thoughts roamed

Jungkook sat hunched over by y/n's bedside, as his thoughts roamed. There was an aura of grey around him. It was a fog that wouldn't rise or fade. The dark circle underneath his eyes showed how much sleep he wasn't getting since the day y/n got treated and brought back home. It has been 40 hours and y/n was still not waking up.

Although y/n was still alive, the thought of almost losing her, nearly killed him internally.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered with lingering sadness in his eyes to see y/n in her state. "This was all my fault. I...I couldn't take care of you. I-I couldn't love you enough...I couldn't..."

A sob rose to his throat and his eyes misted over. He buried his misery onto the bed with his mind and heart full of regrets and self-loathe. He suppressed his tears and remained very still with his head down.

His head tilted up from the sound of a door opening, only to see a distraught Taehyung and a battered Jimin. They both had finally recovered and had left their rooms they were recuperating in, in the house of Jungkook's. Behind them are the rest of the boys, with a gloomy aura surrounding them.

Jungkook straighten himself up as Jimin and Taehyung stood on the other side of the bed, while the rest of the boys stood at the end of the bed with sad faces to see y/n still not awake

"This is all my fault," Jimin said with sadness in his voice. "I...did this to her." His head dropped for a moment trying to suppress his tears. "I...will take any punish, even if it means locking me up for the rest of my life or even killing me. I'll take it. It's what I deserve. I was being selfish. I didn't think of her. Or you. Or anyone but myself. I'm sorry..."