Chapter 20

|| Him & I ||
He's out his head, I'm out my mind
We got that love, the crazy kind
I am his, and he is mine
In the end,
it's him and I
_______________________

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"Jimin," Jungkook was breathless with anger, as he glared up at the man who stood before him

Jimin derisively chuckled. "You were unconscious for so long, I really thought you were dead."

"What have you done to my kids!" Jungkook angrily tried to break out of the ropes tied around him but it wouldn't budged, only causing pain to his body.

"Jungkook-ah," Jimin coldly smiled. "You know I won't ever hurt the kids. The kids are safe. Don't worry about them. But for the boys...uh they're locked up."

Anger burned through Jungkook's body, wanting badly to be free and fight the man who betrayed him.

"Oh and y/n is here," Jimin simply said.

Jungkook's body tensed with the mention of y/n, and soon his body erupted in anger. "Don't you dare touch her!"

"Touch her? In what way do you mean?" He smirked. "But too bad, she thinks it's you that took the kids." He crouched down to meet Jungkook's eye level. "I figured the only way to get y/n back was to make her hate you."

Jungkook was wordless with rage.

"Mackenyu and Soma were going to help me in that aspect but y/n had ended the relationship with you and became the Don, all on her own," Jimin proudly said. "That part we really had nothing to do with. She must have really fallen out of love with you. But still I couldn't risk anything. I need you out of the picture to make her come back to me."

Jungkook swallowed down his anger as his head dropped down in anguish. "H-hyung..."

Intense thoughts and emotions began to swirl through him and suddenly he exploded. "You fucking TRAITOR!"

"Call me what you want," Jimin scowled. "As long as I get y/n—is all that matters to me. And when I save the kids and bring them back to her, she's going to fall right back to me—where she belongs."

Jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing from his own brother. "Why?" His voice is low but thick with emotions. "Why would you try to get to y/n this way? This...isn't what she deserves."

"Why?" A great look of bitterness swept across Jimin's face. "My feelings for y/n never went away. The moment I found out she was pregnant with my child I was so happy. So fucking happy to have my very own child and it happened to be with the girl I love."