Chapter 4

[ 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

Arata Soma. I finally get to meet the most powerful man in Japan. I never wanted to associate with the Arata family. But circumstances have changed. The triplets' grandfather is Mr. Arata Soma. Now I have to make sure we're not in conflict. I plan to keep him close to me, like they say—keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

"He's late," Yoongi whines, cutting the silence in the meeting room.

"Does y/n know that we're meeting with the kids' grandfather?" Jimin asks me.

He looks at me for my answer but my silence and focus tells him it's a no.

"It's best if y/n doesn't know, at least for now," Jin adds. "Knowing her she's going to want to meet him too, then would want the kids to see their grandfather."

"But y/n has the right to know," Namjoon interrupts.

"She does," Jin simply says. "But y/n tends to be overly nice to everyone. We don't know this man yet. We don't know his intentions."

"Not gonna lie though, this Arata Soma guy kind of scares me," Hoseok suddenly says. "He's an OG in the streets. He's like Mr. Jeon Junsu."

"Well," Taehyung sighs. "We're going to finally see who this man is, and what all the hype is about. And why he's compared to abeoji."

There's finally a knock on the door. I give my soldier standing by the door a nod to open it. I sit still, laid back waiting for an old man to walk in but it's a young man in his sleek dark grey suit—Arata Mackenyu and behind him is the Akautski.

"Mr. Jeon," the man smiles. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you and the great Bangtan Syndicate. I'm Arata Mackenyu."

He raises his hand to shake mine but I stay still, just watching him

He raises his hand to shake mine but I stay still, just watching him. The rest of the boys stays seated. Everyone's eyes are on him.