Chapter 9

[ 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"Uh..." I pause feeling my stomach twisting from the look of annoyance in Jungkook's face. "Y/n...uh...was already pregnant when you two got married. She just didn't have the symptoms and only found out a week ago."

Silence. Complete utter silence. But the tension is higher than ever.

"No way in hell I'll believe that," Jungkook coldly utters, keeping his glare on Jimin.

"Ask y/n yourself," Jimin scowls, glaring at Jungkook like a predator watching its prey.

Silence again. But the tension keeps getting higher and I know one of them will eventually erupt. The rest of the other boys look at one another in shock. They are only finding this out now.

Jungkook steps forward towards Jimin, as they stand face to face with intense glares. My heart races as I look at them back and forth, wondering what they are thinking.

The two has been in a very mad mood lately and right now was not the right time for them to confront each other

The two has been in a very mad mood lately and right now was not the right time for them to confront each other. And the look on both their ice cold eyes, is telling me they might end up killing one another.

"Jimin," Jungkook finally speaks. "You've been annoying the fuck out of me lately. And now it's like you're begging me to kill you!"

"And don't you have a girl?" Jungkook jeers. "It's Sana right? Why don't you go fuck her, instead of trying to—"

Suddenly the tension between them explodes as Jimin swings at Jungkook but Namjoon grabs his hand before he can hit Jungkook. All while Hoseok and I grab Jungkook again before these two kill each other.

"Do you want me to bring up Madison Beer?" Jimin rages, trying hard to get out of Namjoon and Yoongi's hold. "Wasn't she one of your hoes? You're claiming I'm the home-wrecker when you're the one hanging out with your hoe! Why the fuck would you even have that bitch near you, do you even consider what y/n feels especially when you're notorious for being a hoe yourself!"