22. Punishment

After locking me in again he didn't come back, I stayed on bed the whole day waiting for him or beatrice to come but no one came. I slept at midnight when I realized that no one is going to come. When I woke up in the morning I saw him sitting on the chair in the room. I jumped in fright at his sight and clutched the blanket to my heart, I was only in my night dress.

"What are you doing here?" I asked he was staring blankly at me.

"Who helped you?" He said and I looked at him with slightly wide eyes.

"N-no one" I said. He stood up and stepped towards me standing few steps away from the bed.

"Let's do this again and if you answer this time honestly I may lessen your punishment so shall we?" His voice was dark free of any emotion, he is scaring me. He has been rude with me but never like this so emotionless and scary.

"Who.Helped.you?" He gritted on each word.

"No one did it was all me" I said after taking a long breath. I can't let him hurt Amanda, she only helped me.

"Alright you don't want to tell, I will know myself but now you will bear your punishment" he said.

"What will you do to me?" I asked in a small voice scared to my wits. For a moment I felt like his eyes soften but then again they hardened.

"You will see" he said and then leaned towards me.

"You will see the real me, your were right it was much fault to trust you and I will rectify my mistake. I will never trust you ever again and will punish you for defying me and for betraying me." He said.

"You can't..do that to me" I shouted at him.

"I can and I will" he said stepping away from me turning towards the door.

"Achilles what will you do with me? Kill me? Then go ahead I am not afraid of dying" I screamed at his back and he paused in his tracks looking back at me.

"Killing you is too easy of a punishment" he said darkly and then went out locking the door after him. I start crying after he was gone. What will he do to me? What's worse then killing me?

After some time he came back and pulled me up by grabbing me arm harshly. I was dressed in a simple dress now, he pulled my downstairs and towards the back of the house where there was a hidden door which I didn't know was here before. He pushed me inside and there were stairs going down.

He took me to a room which was dark, the only light coming was from the small window that was on the wall way above my reach. There was a small bed on one corner and a bathroom on another. Apart from that the room was empty. There was a small chest on one corner. He pushed me on the bed.

"From now on you will stay here and will not see the daylight ever again" he said and I felt like dying.

"You are not serious" I whispered out.

"I don't joke around and you of all people should know that" he said calmly too calmly.

"No you can't do this with me, I will rather die then being locked down here" I cried out.

"You are not allowed to die" was his answer.

"Achilles you can't.." I was brutally cut off by him pushing me on the bed and leaning over me.