Chapter Four

Harry's POV

This was a bad idea. I am standing in front of London Central Station, the train is about to depart in 30 minutes. And NOW I am having second thoughts about this.
I am going on this trekking trip. I have left a note for my mum.

This is not like me to make spontaneous decisions. But I have to do this for myself. My whole life, all I have done is study. I have no friends to hang out with. And now I am in my junior year of medical school.

I take a deep breath and entered the station. It is crowded and I am struggling with my luggage, maybe I packed a little extra. I finally reached the train.

"Hey everyone! I am your trip leader, Steve.
The train is leaving in 20 minutes." And he, Steve went to the other side before I can stop him. I start to follow him then I bumped into someone.
"I am sorry. I was looking for someone and didn't see ahead. I was minding my luggage, I am so sorry.

" It's alright mate" the person whom I bumped into said. I just couldn't stop staring at him, he is by far the most beautiful creature I have ever seen in my life. His bright blue eyes have captivated me.

He waved his hand in front of my face, and then I break from my trance and immediately become embarrassed.

"You..?" He began. "James...right? We met at Dan's party?"

I shook my head "Harry......Harry Styles."

"Brianna's cousin!" He blurted.

I am a bit disappointed but what more did I expect from Louis Tomlinson aka Tommo, the player.

"Modern public school, the same batch"

"Oh yeah.., How can I forget these Curls? Scholar Harry!" He said and hugged me, which is awkward as I am holding my bag.

"How are you?" He asked me while pulling away.

"Very late!! Where's Steve?" I asked him.

"Steve... Wait. You are coming with us?"

"Yes. Why?"

"You know this is a trek, right?" He asked me with an amused smile on his face. Why is he asking like that?

"So?" I asked confusingly.

"You'll have to climb mountains..., Sleep in tents, there'll be bears!"

What is wrong with this guy?

"I know what a trek is!!" I replied with a hint of annoyance.

"Okay, mate" He put his hands up in surrender. Is he mocking me? I don't have time to think about this. I have to find Steve.

I was about to ask for Steve again. "Harry?" I look up to find Steve coming our way.

"Hey, I am Steve."

"Hello," I replied.

"Umm, I am sorry, but it's too late for you to join us. The train is full." He told me apologetically.

It made my heart sinks. I want to go on this trip. I NEED to go on this trip.

"Can't anything be done? Please... I will sleep on the floor."

Steve seems very uncomfortable like he doesn't want to say no to me but he doesn't have another choice.

"Sleep with me." Louis interrupts.

I and Steve look at him with wide eyes. I don't know what to say.

"Not with me... We will take turns." He explained.

I don't think it's a good idea. Maybe I should go home.

"I don't have a problem if Harry is okay with it."

They both are looking at me. I want to say no but my mouth is like not in my control.

"Okay." What the fuck is wrong with me?! I don't even know this guy!!!

"It's settled then. Get on the train" and with that Steve went God knows where.

Louis also gets onto the train. I am left behind to handle my bags.

"My bags!" I shouted.

Louis peeps out of the train and says " I am not a porter. Ask nicely for help."

"Please help me, Louis" and I give him my best puppy eyes. It worked he came down and picked up my bags with a grunt.

We were about to go inside, but he stops and take something out of my bag, it is a photo frame of me with my family. Please don't judge me this is my first time going out without my family.

He looks at the frame and gives an amused look. I snatch the frame, put it back in my bag and give him a "not funny" look.

At that moment the warning whistle of the train goes off. Louis starts to put all the bags inside. But I froze. I am doing this. I am going on this trip with total strangers. I haven't even told my parents face to face, just left a shitty note.

"Do I have to carry you also?" I heard but I couldn't respond. The train started to move but my body is frozen, not moving at all.

I heard Louis screaming my name. "Yo, Scholar! What are you calculating? Let's go!!!!" He is reaching for my hand but I am not moving an inch. Then suddenly he is right in front of me and shakes me, I break from my trance. "Harry, what the fuck love?"

"I have never gone anywhere alone before," I explain to him.

"Then come now! It will be proper fun. Nothing will go wrong, trust me." I don't know why but I feel a little better after hearing this from him.

"Come on!" And we started to run towards the train.
Louis entered the train first and then he pulled me inside. Once inside, I hugged him tightly and he run his hand on my back in hope of calming me, which actually worked. This is the most exciting thing I have ever done.
But I have a feeling this is just a start of a very adventurous trip. And I am ready for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! I know it's been a long time and I am so sorry if you were waiting for an update. I will try to update regularly now.

And also if you are confused about how they get on a moving train but this can be done in India. So please bear with me.

I hope you are liking this book. This is the longest chapter I have ever written.