Prologue

Harry's Pov

"Yes, Zayn I got your wedding invitation box." Yes, box you heard it right.
"Yes, Zayn I will sign and send My RSVP. Yea, I will be there on time. God Zayn stop panicking about everything." I said with a little annoyance. Don't get me wrong I love my best friend, Zayn. But doing all this wedding planning with him is exhausting. He just freaks out about everything.
"I send invitation to Him as well" Zayn said softly as if saying his name is illegal. I mean I get why he did so. He or should I say Louis is Zayn's best friend.
"But the courier company send it back to me" he continues.
"Why?"
"They couldn't find him at any of the addresses that I know of his."
"Ohh" I exclaim.
"Why don't you send him a video message? I am sure he will get that." I suggest.
"Yea, I will do that. I really want him with me on my special day" he said sadly.
I don't know how to console him because I have no idea if he will be here. So before I could even open my mouth to give him a false assurance Zayn said, "Hey Harry I have to go now. But please be there on time.". I reassured him that I will be.
I put my phone down on my bed and start to go through the box. It has chocolates, some flowers and of course a card. It's a beautiful package.

It's funny how the smallest of things can trigger memories so strange and beautiful that they left us speechless like right now zayn mentioning His name.

So I decided to open the bag full of all the souvenirs I have of my past that I hide in the back of my closet.

Memories are a funny thing.
Moments from our past that we think we have left behind live on in our memories forever.

I found a lot of things in that bag. My old glasses, my school book, my old journals etc.

Memories are like a box of chocolates once you open it, you can't stop at just one.

And that's all I have of him.

********
Hey everyone. I hope you enjoy the first part of this book.
If you did please let me know your opinion in the comments or you can message me.
I will try to update often as I can.
Happy reading