"gosh seo changbin!"

k.sm pov
we went to the restaurant to celebrate changbin's victory. i watch them chatted loudly and laughing as i sat quietly.

i'm the usual quiet person, but sometimes i would chat a little more when i'm hyper. i stared as changbin in his black hoodie and dimples as he smiled.

i felt a hand touching my arm and i turned to the person who is jeongin, he is always there for me and i'm thankful for that.

"you very quiet today, are you okay?" jeongin asked being worried and i nodded smiling. "i'm okay." i said softly and he nodded sighing as he went back to talk to chan.

i turned in front of me where there is no one sitting there. i look down at the menu to choose my food. "seungmin, you should get the fried rice!" i heard someone called and i turned who is jisung as they all look at me.

i nodded and smiled looking back at the menu to find where it is, "ah, i'll get it." i said as i found it and he smiled.

i could tell he is also worried about me, even the others as i could tell their glancing at me. i look down at my lap and suddenly felt a vibrate in my pocket.

i took my phone out from my pocket and turned it on to see a message from changbin. i look up to changbin and he smiled softly at me.

i blushed as i look back at my phone and read the message,

𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒?

i sighed and felt that he texted again.

𝖻𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗍

i gripped my phone tighter. i texted back.

𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗁 𝗂𝗆 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾 :)

i decided to turned off my phone and ordered my food.

i walked down that park as i left the restaurant, well i left early with an excuse. i sat down on the bench and watched the sunset. i took my phone out and turn it on and was filled with changbin's nonstop messages and jeongin's too after i left.

i ignore them and went to the camera roll and take pictures of the sunset. as i felt amazed by the picture i decided to check the messages. i look at jeongin's first.

𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌𝗇𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎

𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗎𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 :/

𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗇𝖽

𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗎𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾

𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒..

i left the message and check changbin's.

𝗒𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍

𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝗒

𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅

i put my phone away and suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned my head and widened my eyes when i saw changbin.

he smiled and sat next to me. "w-what are you doing here?" i asked and he frowned, "i don't wanna leave you alone." he pouted and i blushed.

"but it's your day." i mumbled and he sighed, "yeah, but it won't be my day when you just leave like that." changbin said and i blushed even more.

"o-oh.." i said have nothing else to say. "are you okay?" changbin asked worriedly and i chuckled. "a lot of people keep asking me that, again yes i am okay. i just don't feel talkative today." i said and he hummed.

he suddenly hold my hand and caressed it. i blushed and changbin chuckled, "look my hand is smaller than yours." he said as he put our palm together showing that my hand is a little bigger than his making me giggle.

he smiled as he heard me giggling. "seungmin i think it's time." he said making me confused. "what do you mean?" i asked

he sighed, "seungmin i-i like you and i started liking you when i saw you at the football game, the first one. it's okay that you don't like me back i just wanna tell you." changbin confessed as my mouth agape.

i smiled widely and hugged him, "i like you too." i confessed back and i could feel him smiling. we pulled away smiling at each other.

it suddenly felt a little awkward so we laughed and suddenly changbin cupped my cheeks and leaned forward connecting our forehead together.

"today is the best day for me." changbin whispered smiling making me smile. "i'm glad." i whispered and he pecked my cheek.

i widened my eyes and blushed, "gosh seo changbin!" i yelled and he laughed and hugged me tighter so that i won't hit him.

i give up and leaned into his touch. i swear in my life i never felt this happy.

19