"wait so are you actually gonna kiss him?"

b.c pov
school ended and we decided to watched the band practice for their competition but changbin has weightlifting so it's only me and minho.

minho's soccer season is on fall. "so changbin told what happen." minho smirked and i nodded as i watched the band director yelling. "yeah." i replied and he chuckled.

"wait so are you actually gonna kiss him?" he asked and i shrugged my shoulders, "i'm willing to though." i said and he gasped.

"gosh!" he said and i turned my head to him raising my eyebrows. "what?" i asked and he tsked, "i never knew the bang-" "gosh shut up already and look at your sungie." he pouted and continued to look at his sungie.

it was water break and hyunjin walked towards us, "i didn't know you guys are coming here." hyunjin said smiling placing his trumpet next to him as he sat down with us and we shrugged. "surprise~!" minho said in english making us laughing at him.

felix then came over and sit next to hyunjin as he placed his flute on the side and hugged hyunjin's side. hyunjin smiled and pecked his head. "hey, where's my sungie?" minho pouted and felix look at him. "with his drumlines." felix said and look back at hyunjin while minho sighed.

then jeongin, seungmin, and jisung smiled as they walked to us, jisung has already take his strap harness off and minho drag jisung down as he stood next to him to make him sit next to him.

"where's changbin?" seungmin asked as he noticed changbin is not with them. "i'm here!" a sudden voice yelled and we all turned our heads to them.

we saw changbin and i look at him furrowing my eyebrows. "my coach decided to end practice early since we're all good." changbin said as he sat next to seungmin.

"gosh you guys are sweating." changbin said as he pinched his nose disgusted by the smell and minho pushed jisung away to see he is sweating badly. "gosh.." minho said as he admired jisung's see through shirt clinging to his chest and i turned to him to smacked his head. "he's right in front of you!" i scolded as he pouted while jisung laughed and went to cling onto minho not caring if he's sweating.

i turned to my other side to noticed that jeongin is sitting next to me and changbin and seungmin just chatting while hyunjin and felix are just cuddling.

"aren't you gonna kiss him?" minho whispered in my ear and felt my cheeks on fired, "your still blushing?" jeongin teased and i rolled my eyes.

i turned my head to minho to see him kissing nonstop all over jisung's face while jisung is trying to stop him since their in front of people. i laughed at them and turned to jeongin and noticed that he's been staring at me.

we look at each other and felt like we're the only people with no friends with us. it suddenly felt quiet and i leaned in.

i leaned closer to his face and placed my hand on his cheek and i connected our lips together. i felt electricity bursted through my body and suddenly felt giddy when jeongin kissed me back as he followed my movements.

"OH MY GOD!" we pulled away from the sudden outburst and turned to felix. he awkwardly smiled as he noticed my glare, "ˢᵒʳʳʸ" he mumbled and cling onto hyunjin more.

i turned to jeongin to see his face covered in cardinal color. i smirked and he looked down avoiding my gaze. "you like me?" i asked him and he mumbled but i couldn't quiet hear him.

"i couldn't hear you." i said and he sighed. he wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me closer into a hug. "ʸᵉˢ ⁱ ᵈᵒ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ" he shyly said and i smiled.

i hugged him back, "i like you too." i whispered in his ear and he giggled. "water break over!" the loud speaker said and we pulled away. i caressed his hands and pecked his lips.

he blushed and went to where he placed his saxophone. the others left while me, minho, and changbin watched them. "so you guys finally officiall?" changbin said and i nodded, "not yet, but what about you changbin?" i asked teasingly and minho hummed agreeing.

"h-huh?" he widened his eyes and we smirked, "don't you like seungmin?" minho asked and changbin look away being flustered. "you didn't denied it!" i teased and he started hitting my shoulder.

i look for jeongin and noticed him, i smiled and waved at him as he smiled back shyly.

16