"what he play?"

b.c pov
hyunjin and i sit down on the grass and few minutes later minho and changbin came over.

"minho hyung won't shut up about this freshman boy!" changbin groaned while minho jumped around like some freshman girl.

"but he's so cute!! he's like "ⁱᵐ ˡᵒˢᵗ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ʰᵉˡᵖ ᵐᵉ" LIKE HES SO CUTE OH MY GOD!!" minho squealed and rolled over the grass.

i chuckled and is actually interested in minho's love story. "so i took him to the right hallway and to his classroom and he's like so shy and said "ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ" LIKE I WANNA HOLD HIM IN MY ARMS SO BADLY!!" minho squealed again.

changbin sighed and smiled. minho is usually cold around other people but i guess this freshman boy changed him. "wait, isn't it lunch now?" minho asked and i nodded and his eyes lighten up.

"THAT MEANS WE COULD GO THERE I WILL SHOW YOU WHOS HIM!" minho exclaimed and went to the cafeteria. we all sighed and followed him.

lemme introduce myself and some friends. me, i'm a football player and a senior, minho, he's a soccer player and a junior, changbin, he's a weightlifter and also a junior, hyunjin, he used to be in a dancer two years ago but due to his injury he couldn't dance anymore so he joined band and a sophomore.

we entered the cafeteria and noticed that some people in our grade is also here. we went to an empty table and minho looked around the cafeteria.

"hyung if you keep looking around like that you'll look weird." changbin said and minho glared at him but ignore him continue to do what he was doing.

his eyes lighten up again and repeatedly hit my shoulder while looking at someone. "ow that hurts!" i whined but he ignored and smiled.

"look it's him! the one sitting in front of the brown hair!" minho said trying to say who without pointing. we all furrowed our eyebrows besides minho.

"hyung can you be more specific." hyunjin said. minho sighed, "the one who's sitting next to the light pink hair." minho finally gotten more specific and hyunjin smiled.

"i know them! their in band with me." hyunjin said and they all turned to him. "what he play?" minho quickly ask and hyunjin smirked.

"the best one, his name is han jisung and he's a percussionist, but it seems like he prefer snare drum." minho moaned at the thought of jisung playing snare drum making all of us in our table looking at him.

"jeez calm your hormones down." i said and looking up and down at him. "yeah, even though your turning 17 he's still like 14 or 15." hyunjin said.

minho pouted and stared at jisung. "what do you guys think about those people who he's talking to?" minho said and hyunjin blushed.

"i like one of them." hyunjin confessed making all of us looking at him. "who?" i asked and he sighed.

"felix, the one sitting next to jisung, he plays the flute. to be honest it's cute to see him play and all that i don't know why." hyunjin ranted about felix and then stopped and blushed.

"ANYWAYS, the one sitting infront of jisung is seungmin, he plays the mellophone, he's quiet but he's funny. and the one sitting infront of felix is jeongin, he plays the alto saxophone, it suits him not gonna lie and he's really shy when he first meet you." hyunjin introduced the four youngest and we were shocked that he knew them well.

i mean duh, their in band with him. i look over at their table and analyzed each boys. i noticed that jeongin still seemed shy around his friends as jisung is trying to squish his cheeks but jeongin push him while flustered.

"if you guys can't stop talking about them why don't y'all go over there." changbin said and they stop talking and look at each other.

"i wish i was confident!" minho whined and continue to stare at jisung.

3