"man your so whipped!"

y.ji pov
i applaud and he started laughing. "do you think he will like me? or love me?" hyunjin asked and i rolled my eyes.

"you'll know if you were me. i know who he likes but i don't know if i should tell you." i said and he frowned and stopped caressing the flute.

"who is that someone?" hyunjin turned to me and asked. i smiled, "i'm gonna tell you since he did something that i hate and he never apologize." hyunjin laughed, i leaned to his ear and whispered.

"that someone is you and he really loves you and will talk non stop about you." i whispered enough for him to hear and he blushed and laugh.

he smiled widely and continued to caressed the flute. he admired the flute like it's something special. "wait, actually?" he asks.

i nodded humming, "ask him out and he will faint of happiness and heart attack. that's why he act weird everytime he's with you," i said, "like last wednesday to today he will not stop talking of how happy he is to dance with you." i finished and he laughed and smiled.

he sighed and look at felix who chatting with jisung and seungmin. "just ask him out of be his boyfriend and he'll really say yes and ran away." he laughed even more at my theory and i smiled.

i turned to him, "how do you feel when your around felix." i asked and he look back at the flute. "i feel happy, it's like he's my happiness even though i don't know him well. i just feel so adored over what felix do, like when he plays the flute alone and when he smiled and laughed when we were dancing together last friday." hyunjin then stopped ranting and blushed while i laughed, "man your so whipped!" i teased him and he hushed me.

suddenly the three walked up to us, "where's my flute?" felix asked noticing i'm not holding his flute. i pointed at hyunjin and he look at him and widened his eyes.

hyunjin smiled and handed him his flute, "here, i wanna touch it." hyunjin said and felix grabbed his flute and said "ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ" while hitting jisung's arm while whispering to him saying "ʰᵉ ᵗᵒᵘʰ ᵐʸ ˡᵘᵗᵉ ᵒʰ ᵐʸ ᵍᵒᵈ!!"

but hyunjin heard it so he laughed at felix cuteness and realizes that i was right. he grab his trumpet and stood up, "i'll go get going." hyunjin said and left.

felix then started squealing and hugged his flute. "he touched my flute!" he jumped around and i laughed at him.

"look at you being so whipped over him." felix pouted at seungmin's words. "i'm not.." he mumbled and sat next to me.

"what were you guys talking about?" jisung asked and i sighed and looked at felix. he raised his eyebrow, "what?" he asked being clueless while jisung and seungmin laugh understanding why i look at him.

he was very confused, "what?!" he asked again but a little louder. "you." i smirked and he widened his eyes. "me?! like what?" he asked getting curious.

i shook my head, "nothing special, he was talking about the he have fun with dancing with you last friday." i said and he frowned, "just that?" he asked and i nodded.

i stood up and went to put my saxophone in the case. i grabbed my case and looking over at my friends seeing seungmin and jisung talking while felix just pout making me feeling bad.

7