"felix!"

y.ji pov
i woke up by my dog barking. i groan and sit on my bed questioning my life. i sigh heavily as i realize it's my first day of high school.

i stood up and went to the bathroom, i washed my face and brush my teeth and feeling enough energy to get ready.

i grab my uniform and put it on:

i grabbed my name tag and pin it to my jacket

i grabbed my name tag and pin it to my jacket. i grabbed my bag and my instrument case and went downstairs.

"good morning jeongin, i made you breakfast, their on the table." my mom greeted in a soft tone and i went to my seat, "good morning mom!" i said before eating my breakfast.

i finally finished eating my breakfast and grabbed my lunchbox and put it inside my backpack. i zipped my backpack close and grab it from the grab handle.

i grabbed my case and walked to my mom's car and open the trunk and placed my case on the trunk. i closed the trunk and sat on the passenger seat and put my backpack between my legs and put my seatbelt on.

my mom started the car and drove to my new school. "jeongin i hope you have a good day, remember, always tell me if there's anyone bullying you or something like that!" i nodded smiling and hugged her. "gosh you gave the best hugs ever." my mom said and i laugh.

i grabbed my backpack and put the shoulder straps on my shoulders. my mom kissed my cheeks and waved at me as i went to the trunk to take my case out.

after taking my case out i close the trunk and wave at my mom. i walked inside my new school and walked to the courtyard. i saw my 3 friends sitting on the bench.

seungmin, one of my friends who i met during middle school. felix and jisung, two of my friends who i met during band camp this summer.

their in band with me so we're always together. "hey jeongin!" jisung shouted making other students looking towards them and i waved embarrassingly.

i went to sit next to felix and placed my case between my legs. "what's your first class?" felix ask and i shrugged, "i don't know." i answered and pull out my schedule.

i groaned, "i got math and the teacher is mrs.jung." i said and felix laughed, "we all got the same class then." i hummed.

the bell rang and we all walked to our math class. we went to sit in our assigned seats. i look down to the seat next to me and look at the name tag hwang hyunjin it says.

i pressed my lips together and glanced at felix. i do know hyunjin, hyunjin is also in my band who plays the trumpet.

felix would talk non stop about him ever since he saw him at band camp. "felix!" i called out, felix and seungmin, who luckily gets his assigned seat nexts to felix, turned around.

i showed them hyunjin's name tag that was laying on the shared table. seungmin snickered and glanced at felix who's mouth is wide open and his eyes widened.

felix started whining and i laughed. hyunjin entered the room and the teacher told him where he will be sitting. in some classroom has freshman and sophomore students so hyunjin is in sophomore while me, seungmin, jisung, and felix are a freshman.

hyunjin went to his seat and placed his case under his chair like i did. "hey your jeongin?" hyunjin said recognizing me.

i nodded and hyunjin smiled. i glanced at felix who is pouting while watching us. i smiled and did the peace sign at him.

hyunjin noticed and look over at felix and seungmin. he also recognized them and waved. seungmin waved back but felix choked on his saliva and i covered his face in embarrassment.

1