Chapter 6

Devins POV

It's been three weeks since Violet came onto to Neverland and she seems to love it as much as Neverland loves her, Violet came running into my tent, I looked at her confused. "They're coming! They're coming!" She squealed and hid behind me. I heard footsteps running past my tent. I looked down at her.

She groaned, annoyed but happily. "What's going on?" I asked her and she shrugged. "I might've provoked Slightly.." She said sheepishly and I grinned at her. She's just like a mini me.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't first annoyed by her presence in Neverland but she grew on me. She's amazing in fighting, well in the times I've seen her fight, it was only once. Nibs provoked her into a fight by saying that she would never get back to her family.

We all saw her take a hit from him and she hadn't even let out the minorest whimper.

That really made her rage. And she actually got him good. Though she would never admit it I knew she liked to fight. It's a shame she's Pan's.

It also doesn't help how she's the only girl any of us ever see and she happens to be gorgeous. I don't think she likes it much here since she's tried to escape a lot of times. Luckily for her Pan hasn't seen her tried to escape since the first time.

"Violet don't try again, if Pan sees you again, you might not leave with just a bruise on your cheek." I told her and she put her small hand on her cheek and frowned.

"Wouldn't it be crazy if you just never left Neverland?" I laughed nervously after that and she laughed. "Yea it would but I know I need to leave. There's got to be a way." She said and I wondered if I should tell her about Baelfire. That idiot. I always disliked him.

What Violet doesn't know won't hurt her.

Suddenly the tent flap bursted open and Slightly came running in.
"Ah! Run! it's an ambush Devin!" She laughed and threw a piece of cloth at Nibs.

Slightly ran over to her and tickled her while she laughed and told him to stop. I yelled at him to leave my tent and Slightly walked out with a glare. "I thought he'd never leave." I groaned and Violet giggled next to me. She thinks I'm funny!

I put my hand on top her small one and she looked up at me. I was a good couple of inches taller than her.

She came closer to me and whispered in my ear. "Don't tell Peter but I ate most of the bacon Felix cooked."

And with that she giggled and ran out of my tent. I walked out and saw her raking some leaves, she smiled at me as I walked past her and smiled as well.

I walked towards Tootles who was staring at the two to us with an annoying smirk on his face. "You like her don't you?" His smirk grew wider and I huffed, annoyed.

"Oh whatever. Better me than Pan. He's got to be a couple hundred years older than her." I told him and then shut up remember how loyal I am to Pan.

I looked back at her and saw her staring at me, I could only see half of her face for she was hiding half of it with the tree she was standing with half of her body and face showing.

Her eyes held interest and curiosity. She didn't do anything, too shy to mutter or smile. She suddenly walked into her treehouse, probably to paint. As she usually does around this hour.

Pan made paints for her to simply please her, I know personally that she enjoyed painting back at her real home. She told me so herself.

Maybe an hour later Violet walked back out wearing the type of hat a lumberjack would wear. Her midnight dark hair was left out and it laid a bit above her shoulders.