Chapter 10

Henry was talking with Peter about something and I was observing the two from a up in a tree. I sat with my hands on top of the large and thick branch I was sitting on as I watched the two boys talk. I really want to know what their talking about. I jumped down the tree and started walking towards when I was suddenly picked up and thrown over someones shoulder.

I knew from the height and build that it was Devin. "Where you going?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "To my treehouse if you could please put me down now!" I said impatiently. Obviously I was lying. I want to try to escape while Peters preoccupied with Henry.

It's what Brian would've wanted. He would've wanted me to escape this hell.

If there's a chance that I could find Henry's supposed family, maybe I could tell them where he is and we can leave this horrible place.

"I think I like you much better up here." Devin said grinning and I once again rolled my eyes. "Come on please Devin." I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and he rolled his eyes and put me down.

I teasingly smiled at him and walked into my treehouse. I couldn't help but shed a couple of tears as I shut the door. I walked to the wall beside the door and slid down the wall.

I sobbed as I remembered Brian. I continued sobbing until someone came in and I saw Felix looking at me concerned. He ran over to me and sat down next to me.

"It's my fault Felix. Brian's parents have no idea where he is and it's my fault. Brian's dead and it's my fault." I laid my head onto his shoulder and sobbed harder. "No it's not Violet. It's Pans." He spoke, putting a comforting arm around me while I cried. It's not Peters faults it's mine. If I hadn't said Brian's name while I slept this never would've happened.

I suddenly stood and he looked at me confused. I ran out of the treehouse not looking back. I ran as fast as I could into jungle, still crying. I'm not fully allowed to leave Peters camp. I could only leave with one of the lost boys and on rare occasions he would sometimes let me go by myself but that's rare.

Until I felt I was far enough I stopped at a tree and held my waist while I sobbed. "Put your hands up!" I heard a woman saying and I turned around and saw a group of adults holding weapons. I recognized Hook and his eyes widened once he saw me.

"Put your weapons down that's the girl I told you about!" He said and they all lowered their weapons. He ran over to me and hugged me. I was shocked but hugged him back.

"I'm sorry Violet. The guilt of letting Pan leave with you has been eating me up." He spoke. "Don't be. It's not your fault."

I pulled away from the hug and saw the other adults staring at the two of us. "Who are they?" I asked and he told me everyone's name. Their was Regina, Emma, Mary Margaret and David.

They took me back to their camp where I sat down and explained everything. I started crying while telling them about Brian and the one named Emma hugged me. I like her and Regina. It seems that they all have some sense of pity for me which bothers me a little bit.

They all promised to help me escape as soon as they got Henry and I told them about him too. "We need to get a way to use this map." Emma sighed sounding frustrated. Regina enchanted it and we started walking to where we thought Peters camp was but something about this wasn't right.

"It's too easy." I muttered and everyone turned to look at me. Regina was about to speak when Emma suddenly shouted.

"Henry!" We all looked to see what seemed to be Henry. Henry turned around to reveal that it wasn't him. And in fact Peter.

I shivered and Regina put a comforting arm around me. I liked her a lot and I could tell she liked me too. I'm not to sure why though, at first I could tell she seems suspicious of me but my story must've been enough to prove her I wasn't someone to be afraid of.