Chapter 8

HUGE TW FOR THIS WHOLE CHAPTER! PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU! ⚠️

I ran over to him and put my hands on his cheeks. He was covered in bruises and blood.

"Brian are you okay?" I asked filled with fear. He didn't say anything and groaned. Rage filled me and I turned around to face Peter.

"Let him go please! I'll do a-anything you want! I won't try to escape ever again! I won't roll my eyes ever again! Anything!" I rambled on begging Peter to let my best friend go.

Suddenly my wrist were grabbed by chains and I was pulled up against a cave wall with Brian. Peter walked over to me and I continued begging him to let Brian go.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "I thought you said you hated him? That you never wanted to leave me and Neverland?" He asked and I knew what he was doing.

He was trying to catch me in my lie. "I do hate him.." I whispered and I could almost hear Brian's heart shatter. But I knew Peter didn't believe me.

"I'm leaving you here to think of what you've done." He said coldly and left me crying in the cave with Brian. I tried to run over to run over to him but the chains on my wrists were preventing me.

"Brian?" I said softly and I heard his voice crack. "Violet is t-that you?"

"Yes it's me. Are you okay?" I asked and I heard him chuckle a sad one if that makes any sense.

"Violet, You've been gone for almost a year. Are you okay?" I gasped softly when I heard him say this.

There's no way it's been a almost a year. It's not possible! I've only been on Neverland for a month! Time must work differently here.

"Violet-" Brian gasped out, "Who was that boy?" He asked shaking. How do I tell my best friend that I've been kidnapped by Peter Pan and I've been living here on Neverland with him and his lost boys for almost a year in their world?

I explained everything that's happened to him. It took a total of an hour and a half to explain everything that's happened.

"Violet, it's oka-" Brian said. "No-" I started and he cut me off.

"Don't lie Violet." He said softly and I started crying while continuing to try to free myself from the cold steel of the chains. My wrists were bleeding at this point and my forearms had bruises all over them.

"Hey don't cry." He told me as I sniffled.

"I'm not crying." I told him raising my hands the best I could and wiping my tears.

"Violet, I love you okay." I heard Brian say and I started shaking my head while looking at his bruised face. "Stop." I said sternly.

He shook his head and continued, "Violet it's okay. I love you okay? Promise me you'll find a way to leave this place." Brian was suddenly cut off by the sound of Peters footsteps walking in. I continued trying to free myself while glaring at Peter.

"Look at you two. How adorable." He mocked the two of us and I struggled even harder. "Pathetic really."

Brian turned to look at me with eyes full of fear. "Violet promise me." He whispered and I shook my head. He's talking like he's going to die. No! I can't let this happen!

"Violet please promise me." Brian spoke with tears and I finally nodded when I saw Peter approaching him. "I promise you Brian." I sobbed out.

"I love you Violet." And those were his last words.

"This is what happens when you don't listen to me Violet." Peter spoke and I started to speak when Brian suddenly let out a yell of agony and I started screaming 'no' when I saw Peters hand in side of Brian's chest.