Chapter 7

Peters POV

It's been a month since Violet tried to escape and everything has been going fine since then. She seems to love it on Neverland. She hasn't tried to escape ever since that day and I guess I must of slapped and choked some sense into her.

But part of me is suspicious, why would she just start loving being here when she told me everything here disgusted her?

If you were to ignore her annoying little comments and constant crying every night, it's been paradise. Though at times it feels as if I'm around the ghost of someone I've just killed.

I heard giggling and I saw Violet holding one of the lost boys cloak. I chuckled when I saw Felix with out his cloak running behind her. " I took Felix's cloak!" She giggled and ran behind me to hide.

"Give that back Violet!" He laughed out and ran behind me to discover Violet. Violet shrieked and started running into the jungle with it. Felix caught up to her and caught onto the back of the white long sleeved nightgown I gave her to wear. He yanked her back and she fell onto the floor still giggling. It was the most adorable sound anyone could ever hear.

Felix fell beside her and the two looked at each other laughing. I walked over to the two and gave Violet my hand, which she took and I helped her up. Felix stood up and put the cloak back on. Violet was laughing her adorable laugh still.

She's even gotten close to someone of the lost boys but she hangs out mainly with Devin, Slightly, and Tootles.

But she's also quite the trouble maker. She's gotten us into many fights with the Indians. Which is why she can never be alone most of the time.

Violet let go of my hand and walked over to Devin. At first I was pretty sure the two hated each other. Tootles told me how she charged at him the first morning she was here. But he has to babysit her most of the time while Felix and I are gone and can't do it.

She tapped his shoulder and he turned around to look at her with a grin. She took a swing at him and he jumped onto her, the two fell onto the ground laughing.

"Just say you love me and I'll let you go." He had his arms wrapped around her waist while she tried to get free. "Never." She yelled out and Felix walked over to them.

"Hey lay off her Devin. She doesn't look to good." And it was true. Violet had grown to look more paler since she came onto Neverland. She had also lost the tint of pink on her cheeks.

"Yea lay off me Devin." She teased as he got off of her. He playfully glared at her and pick her up by waist and spun her around while she laughed. I frowned, only I should be able to touch her like that.

He put her down and Violet looked at me. I gestured with my head for her to come over here and she nodded and frowned.

"What is it Peter?"

"I don't want you getting that close to him again or anyone for that matter" She nodded obediently and I smiled.

"Good Girl." I told her and she smiled nicely and stood on her toes and kissed me on the cheek.

She walked back to Devin and he told her something which made her smile and nod. The two ran off together in the jungle. Tootles walked over to me.