Daddy You Got Me Pregnant Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Jess Pov:

After i hung up the phone i felt a little empty inside. I needed someone to lean on I just said good bye to Rex.

I know he raped me but i just couldn't understand why i felt this way. There was just something holding me back. I knew that made me clingy but i was vulnerable

I felt big warm hands rubbed my shoulders. He started to rub in deep into the knots in my neck.

I moaned.

I looked up.

Dad.

I smiled and rubbed the back of his hands. I loved when he touched me like this. all my worries about Rex had disappeared.

Dad stopped and climbed into bed with me and covered us both. He was in his boxers and I could feel his rock hard member on my thigh.

He pulled me closer kissing down my neck.

" Mm mm"

I said threw his skin.

It's been so long since we were this close. I couldn't resist. He pulled me closer and pulled my top off reveling my breast.

He smirked .

He flicked my nipple.

" I've missed you so much baby .."

He said closer to my neck.

I nodded and pulled lightly on his a hair.

He lightly growled in my ear climbing on top of me.

My heart started to beat.

What was i doing ?

I was giving him exactly what he wanted. I was being exactly what he thought i was a slut. He's my dad soon to be a grandfather or second father..or does that make me a mother and a sister ?

I shook my head.

He looked at me funny.

He hovered over me.

I wanted to say No but i just couldn't. I wanted him to be inside of me.

I shook my head .

I was going to be a mother. i needed to make a better life for me and only giving my self to my fiancee. Bobby. He loved me I couldn't do that to him.

As my father leaned in closer to me smirking.

I looked him straight in his eyes.

" NO."

i said sternly.

He looked at me confused

" No?"

He repeated.

" No."

I said folding my arms.

" Pfft ."

He said pushing my arms down.

" I did it once and i'll do it again. Call some of my buddies and have us a little party . Just like old times baby."

He said closer to my ear. clawing my wrists.

I screamed.

He chuckled

" I will have you Jess."

He said.

He slowly let go off my wrist and walked out of the room.

What the hell just happened?!

Call up some of his buddies?

I gasped.

When I pasted out...

I started to cry.

So that means there's more men into the mix of being the babies father. How could this be happening to me ? I know i've been not the purest girl but i didn't deserve this

. Not only to be raped by my father by while being knocked out from his abuse he called up who ever and raped me again?

I shook my head and sat up on my bed against the head board.

No more feeling sorry for my self. I caused this. I need to take responsibility for my own actions. I didn't care what happened. All, I knew was no matter what I would marry Bobby and together we would raise this baby together.

But, first I need to find out who theses assholes were and what they did to me that night. So, I need ed to make a plan. My father wasn't just going to just tell me.

He was smarter then that and the only way he would is if i slept with him which wasn't going to happen in a million years. Well..at least not with the baby inside of me.

Wait!...ugh..

I'm being a slut again. he's just so sexy.

I shook my head .

No jess.

I thought.

I looked at the clock. 10: 57.

It was late. good thing it was a holiday and we had a week off of school. I couldn't take any More torment from those awful kids. And, I didn't dare going on the Internet fearing what i would read.

i lay back down on my pillow.

I need to find those guys.

I need to find who the father of my baby is.

I touched my stomach.

" We'll find him ."

I promised.

*****

I kept thinking about Rex. About us and why i had to say good bye. I didn't want him to not see the baby if it was his. But, he's violent and i can't have my baby growing up like that.

Bobby went away on some magical trip to Narnia since's hes not returning my calls or texts or rock throwing at night time.

What happened to him ?

I tried talking to his mom but she wouldn't tell me anything. All she wants his my baby. Already planning schools and college plan.

I shook my head.

I really can't deal with that right now.

I need to call Gabby.

I can't do this mission alone..

********************

WE MADE IT!!! WOW IM LOVING IT IF YOU NEED AWESOME BOOK COVERS JUST MESSAGE ME COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW
!!!