Part 2

“Aunt Mary?” Aimee asked

“Yes dear?”

“What is this school like, are the people nice?” she asked

“Of course my dear, this is one of the best academies in the UK, my friend is the headmaster and that’s how we managed to transfer you so easily, he will look after you but be sure to be kind to him, for me.” She replied with a smile

“Ok I’ll.” Aimee smiled back her Aunt

!Beep Beep!

“Ah that will be Dylan; he is giving you a lift to school”

“Ok thanks” Aimee grabbed her bag and gave her Aunt a hug and left the house.

She walked over to the blue Aston Martin and opened the passenger door to see a young lad looking down texting on his iphone.

“Hey you must be Dylan; I’m Aimee, Mary’s niece”

“Hmm nice to meet you” Dylan mumbled without so much as glancing in her direction”

What a jerk she thought. He finally put his phone away and looked over at Aimee and did a double take looking her up and down with a grin on his face. Eurgh now he’s a creepy jerk she thought!

Dylan had short brown messy hair and grey eyes. His face was very chiselled and she could imagine the rest of him being like that. She mentally slapped herself for thinking such things and she heard him chuckle.

“Like what you see?” he smugly said.

“Well actually yes” and he grinned, “Your car is amazing” his grin fell and he huffed.

“Well we best go or we will be late for class” he moaned.

It took 10 minutes to drive to the academy, as they pulled in Aimee was shocked at the size, Ii was so big; it had its own gatehouse! Driving through the main gate, the scenery immediately changed into this lush woodland with a lake and a flock of swans basking in the chilled sunshine.

It took a couple of minutes to get to the academy building. It was huge. She had looked on the internet before coming here just to satiate her curiosity, but nothing would have prepared her for the sheer size of the building.

From what she could see; there were three stories, the top of which was reserved for the boarding school. The left hand building seemed to be where the teachers were entering and the middle and right hand buildings appeared to be classrooms.

Dylan followed the road round to the right and the rest of the building were revealed, with the science labs round the side and the gym at the back, all intricately connected by heated walkways.

Aimee received glances off some of the other girls and saw them turn and whisper. What was that all about? She wondered if Dylan was a popular guy and they were envious of her arriving with him.

Dylan walked Aimee to the reception so that she could get all the information for where she would be and what classes she would be picking up.

“So are you exciting for your first day?”

Aimee turned to Dylan who was waiting intently for her response. “Well if they are all like you” she said with a smile, “Not so much”. Aimee knew she was being a bit of a bitch but she just couldn’t help it. This guy was hilarious.

Dylan looked shocked and confused, maybe he was used to a different response from the girls around here. “Well little Miss Sunshine, aren’t you a funny one? Anyway we are here, see you later” and with that Dylan left Aimee to fend for myself.