{Chapter 6}

NOW! We have wasted enough time, talking about me. You lot will be getting into teams of 2." You stopped the conversation before it gets carried away. All Might happily taking his cue. He pulls out a box with something written on it. You weren't familiar with whatever language was on it.

"Your battle partners will be decided by... DRAWING LOTS!" The hero said holding the box up as he continued to speak. "Once you get into your teams, you'll be sorted into villains and heroes. The villains will be hiding and guarding a nuclear weapon in the hideout. And the heroes have to go in and take care of it. The heroes have a limited amount of time I'm too either capture the villains or secure the weapon. The villains must either capture the heroes or protect the weapon until the time is up." All Might explained. You could see a little amount of pride in his eyes as he didn't need his notes while explaining.

All the students got their lots and got organized into the teams.

Team A: Uraraka and Midoriya 

Team B: Todoroki and Shoji

Team C: Yaoyorozu and ... Mineta 

Team D: Iida and Bakugou 

Team E: Ashido and Aoyama

Team F: Koda and Satou

Team G: Kaminari and Jirou

Team H: Tokoyami and Asui

Team I: Hagakure and Ojiro

Team J: Sero and Kirishima

The students paid off with their partners and started chatting for a bit. Poor Midoriya was quite nervous talking with his partner. All Might stepped up again and started to speak. "Moving on, next up are these!" 

He put both of his hands into two different boxes. "The heroes are Team A and the villains are Team D!" The blonde hero exclaimed. Holding up 2 balls with... an A and a D... you assume. 'I should ask him later on what language it is.'

Midoriya looked at Bakugou with a fearful side glance. While Bakugou glared at him with hate-filled eyes. 

'OH! These two got some history!' You thought as you quickly looked into their memories.

(A/n: I was originally using my manga with is... Aaaaaaand I gave up on accuracy. So, this is obviously going to be off the rails of what it originally was. :D )

Team D went into a very large model of a city building to set up the weapon. All Might gave Team A a timer for when they go in. The blonde hero then ushered us to an observation room.

All Might sat in a chair in front of many screens, while you preferred to stand. As Team D split up (because Bakugou's being stubborn). Team A entered the building, stalking around the hallways and keeping an eye out for Bakugou.

The students behind you started talking about who might win' and 'strategies' and also just making observations of the 2 teams. You weren't giving much mind to it, till you feel a soft tap on your shoulder.

Turning around, you see a boy that has half of his body completely covered in ice. His right side showed his snow-white hair and his right icey grey eye was the only one for you to gaze into: 'Shoto Todoroki.'

"May I have a word with you Sensei? Outside?" He asked softly, his face remaining emotionless. But to you, you could see all his emotions. A gentle warm smile climbed on your face as you give him a small nod.

"Yaoyorozu could you hold Aito for me?" You asked the black-haired girl.

Of course, Sensei." She seemed surprised at your question but accepted. 

Going to her, you carefully remove a sleeping Aito from your back and handed him to her. Aito took nicely to her body and nuzzled into her neck. You could hear the soft aww's from the other girls as she held him.

Turning to Todoroki, you see that he is waiting at the door for you.

Stepping out of the room with Todoroki and closing the door behind you.

"Now? What is it you want my boy?" You asked. Your voice remained gentle. Todoroki pondered for a bit before speaking.

"Earlier you said you could read minds. Does that apply to memories?" His face visibly showed no emotion. You nod your head and his eyes widen ever so slightly. Todoroki gulped before he continued to speak.

"Do... Do you... Do you think it's possible to become the number 1 hero with only 1 of my quirks?" His head wilted as he stared at his feet.

It's possible," Todoroki pierced up at your words, his eyes met a calm yet serious face. "But it can bring danger to you and those around you." You clarified further. The ice-covered boy looked at you in surprise, failing to understand your words.

"If you only focus on half of your abilities the other half will come back to bite you. If you're in a dangerous situation where your life is at risk your fireside may act up in a sure adrenaline Rush. And because you only focused on one side of your abilities, you can lose control over your fireside not only risking the lives of those around you but even risking your own life. In the worst-case scenario, you could end up killing hundreds of people simply for not learning to control your fire." Your words hit the boy hard, but rag clear in his ears.

He never thought the consequences would be that big. But the way you said it, was in a way he was used to. It wasn't the stone-cold way his father would speak to him. It was... calm... with an all-knowing tone...
A tone that fits well with your age.

Todoroki was knocked out of his thoughts with a soft, warm, delicate touch. Your touch. Your hand was gently resting on his cheek, your thumb softly rubbing his cheekbone.

Todoroki:

'Her touch it's... it's so soft like mother's but her touch was never this warm... and that smile on her face it's like mother's too... but there's no sadness in sight. Is this how my mother would be without my father? And maybe without-'

'He's doubting himself again.' I bring Todoroki in a gentle but firm embrace to calm him. To show I'm here for him. He was understandably hesitant since he doesn't get this type of affection often. But his sister is doing her best. I could feel his body relax in my arms, as he melted into my warmth.

"I am here for you, Shoto. And I am happy to stay after school with you to train your fireside." I kept my voice low but soft and gentle. Not wanting to stress him.

"Thank you... mo- .. Sensei." He said softly on my shoulder as pulled away from my embrace.

My arms still hung from his upper arms. "And remember Shoto. Your mother loves you. I'm sure she'd never trade you for anything else in the world." I reminded the boy before I stepped back into the observation room.

When you looked at the screen, you see Midoriya being thrown to the ground by Bakugou. And when you look back at the other students you see Asui holding Aito's hands as he was standing on her feet, stepping around drunkenly as the baby demon sent out a wave of giggles and laughs. 

(Did anyone else do this with their little cousin or sibling.)

A large smile grew on your face. But as Aito noticed your return, he let go of Asui and run to you. His feet pitter patting on the floor. When he reached you, he grabbed the sleeve of your haori and looked at you with large hopeful eyes and a big smile. 

"kalimba?" He asked hopefully.

You smiled at him and moved to get your kalimba out. As you did so Aito jumped circles around you. With your kalimba in hand, you sat cross-legged on the floor. Aito climbed on your lap and faced the kalimba.

As you played you failed to notice all the students that surrounded you. Although you did take note of All Might warning Bakugou to not use overpowered moves indoors.